Server Maintenance

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

CaptPatrick
Founder/Admin
Location: 834 Scott Dr., LLANO, TX 78643 - 325.248.0809 bertram31@bertram31.com

Server Maintenance

Post by CaptPatrick »

Server maintenance will occur either tonight, 12 November, 2014, or tomorrow 13 November, 2014 between the hours of 10:00 pm and 3:00 am MDT (UTC/GMT-6) , for the server which hosts bertram31.com.

We expect the estimated downtime to be 30 to 45 minutes while the server is rebooted. None of your data will be lost, and any temporary performance issues you experience may be due to the maintenance process. This maintenance adds extra security to your server and resolves issues relating to server performance.

We apologize for such short notice and for any inconvenience this may cause.
Br,

Patrick

Molon labe
Bruce
Site Admin

Re: Server Maintenance

Post by Bruce »

Watch it brother. Last time I read that notice on my shooters board, the board was out for 5 days and when it came back the last 6 months of data got corrupted and had to be deleted.

Computer gremlins are everywhere.
CaptPatrick
Founder/Admin
Location: 834 Scott Dr., LLANO, TX 78643 - 325.248.0809 bertram31@bertram31.com

Post by CaptPatrick »

Thanks Bruce,

They're good about doing full back ups before maintenance, plus I've just done a forum data back up both locally and on my computer...
Br,

Patrick

Molon labe
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Thank you, Capt. Patrick, for continuing to maintain this site and moderating. Thanks also to Bruce and a Mike O for co-moderating the Discussion Board (the sandbox as a Uncle Vic called it).
Bob H.

Post by Bob H. »

Thanks for keeping the sandbox well maintained and up n running..no doubt it takes more effort than most realize..anyone else see gerts face on each post prior to this? I thought I was losing my mind or a residual effect from the patron consumed at Greenport.BH
1966 31 Bahia Mar #316-512....8 years later..Resolute is now a reality..Builder to Boater..285 hours on the clocks..enjoying every minute..how many days till spring?