Calling Pete Fallon

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Harry Woods

Calling Pete Fallon

Post by Harry Woods »

Pete,
Thanks again for recommending Paul Murphey AMS for the survey on the Bertram we had under contract in Central Florida. He responded promptly and prepared a detailed report addressing our concerns for the vessel. His report found that the accuracy of the sellers representations were flawed and we passed on the purchase. I would recommend him to the faithful/members in his area. I hope you get good news from the Mass General folks this week and get some pain relief. If you get south over the winter I will come up from Tequesta and buy lunch.
Harry
Pete Fallon

Re: Calling Pete Fallon

Post by Pete Fallon »

Harry,
Thanks for the reply, our organization (SAMS) has a pretty high standard of ethics, if you don't know what your doing you don't get to join and must have many years of experience in the marine industry. A good surveyor is worth every penny that you spend and will save you thousands in the long run. Glad it worked out for you. Harry where in Tequesta? I did a bunch of work in Jupiter Point Marina and Blowing Rocks Marina over the past 13 years. I don't know when I will be back, I still have to pick up my other car at Auto Air & More in Hobe Sound, the Air conditioner system quit when I was down there 2 weeks ago, and I have some stuff to pick up out of my garage that I couldn't fit into the truck on the last trip.
Do you know anyone that might be interested in a gasoline powered household generator, It's a Mikita 5.8KW air cooled with new battery, electric& pull start, with 2- 120/240 outlets,1-30 amp outlet, 1-20 amp outlet and 3- 15 amp outlets and a battery charger output and low idle switch. It runs great, always stored inside, runs for 7 hours on a 5.5 gallon gas tank less than 50 hours of actual running time, it's 13 years old but looks like almost new, just changed the oil and spark plug, it is mounted on a 4 wheel cart with pneumatic tires, has a 30' 30 amp cord with plugs on either end that plug into your dryer inlet 120/240 volt and #6 ground wire . 561-310-7179
Thanks Pete Fallon
1961 Express Vizcaya Hull 186 12-13-61
Harry Woods

Re: Calling Pete Fallon

Post by Harry Woods »

Pete,
We are snowbirds at River Bend Golf Club up the Loxahatchee River. It beats the snow and ice up north during the winter months. I do not have a need for the items you listed but will mention them to my buddies down there. I tried to get a look at your boat last year. Got lost trying to find your yard and wound up at Sailors Return.
Harry