Go Airborne!

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Bruce
Site Admin

Go Airborne!

Post by Bruce »

Just got done selling a Westerbeke gen set for a friend.

The guy who bought it is 81 who was career Army Airbourne served in Vietnam and got blown up and survived but is basically put together with plates and screws. Showed me his list of medals he was awarded over his career which was nothing short of impressive.

Anyways the really impressive part was his son was telling me that his dad's new wife is 35!

Lo Que Sea, Cuando Sea, Donde Sea
Tony Meola

Re: Go Airborne!

Post by Tony Meola »

Bruce the guy is loaded. He has to be. Or he is hung and it still works.
bob lico

Post by bob lico »

Now that's impressive! The airbourne factor no big deal the fear leaves you in a few seconds on a static line ( military jump). If it is a " roll your own " night drop in the forested area with streams then the fear of unknowed will stay until you get head out off asshole on the ground but the 35 yo wife at 81 is amassing .
CaptPatrick
Founder/Admin
Location: 834 Scott Dr., LLANO, TX 78643 - 325.248.0809 bertram31@bertram31.com

Post by CaptPatrick »

35 yo wife at 81 is amassing
Or very logical... My dad married a young gal a few years after mother died, but that was so that he could be assured that he'd have someone on hand at all times to pick his feable ass up and attend to him. He died 8 years later at 82 & she was 37. The last 5 years was exactly what he'd been planning for. She was a rugged woman, strong as an ox, and tougher than nails.

My sisters couldn't imagine what he saw in her, but I knew without being told. I think he was related to Spock...
Br,

Patrick

Molon labe
Pete Fallon

Post by Pete Fallon »

Bruce,
Are you going to be around tomorrow afternoon, I've got a few questions about some oil samples from last weeks survey. also who would you recommend for buying and installing a 7'' bow thruster in a 34 Mainship?. The new wife is only 35 and he's 81?, I think his wad is larger than his wang.
Pete Fallon
1961 Express Vizcaya Hull 186 12-13-61
Bruce
Site Admin

Post by Bruce »

Be around, lite duty this week.