Bad News from a Faithful

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

IRGuy

Post by IRGuy »

Capt Dave...

I have several friends who are fighting the same fight you are.. a couple are close friends, others are somewhat distant.. but nevertheless I make it a point several times a day to spend a few minutes thinking about you all and sending you my positive thoughts and prayers.. I include you in this group because, while I haven't met you personally, I have met you here.. and I take everyone here as sharing a love for boats, the outdoors, and the ocean, as I do. We are all brothers (and maybe a sister or two) in a way. The fact that we haven't met personally is just a formality.

I suspect that I am not alone in saying this.. from the posts above it is obvious that many of your friends here feel pretty much the same as I do.
So, my friend, keep fighting, know that while you are there and we are out here somewhere, you are not alone, and that we all are pulling for you!
34Hatt

Post by 34Hatt »

Hi Capt Dave

I am new here but saw your post, Right Attitude going for chemo and thinking of your boat! Your going to be fine I too will say one for you. Also had good friend go thru it this summer and he is doing great and looking foward to getting back on his boat!
Dan
1967 Hatteras
34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page
Brewster Minton

Post by Brewster Minton »

Capt Dave, I have just finished my treatment for my cancer and am just starting to feel somewhat better. My thoughts are with you.