All I Want For Christmas Is

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

Oh yeah I need to do my hours-
When I was avid salmon off the Skipjack25, I was 10 months out of the
Year 8hours running/trolling per weekend, from SF bay to fishing
Grounds roughly 20 nautical miles from dock,(not just salmon).That puts me average 320 hours per year. I would be half this with having a family
Now, 150 hrs/yr.
Tony Meola

Post by Tony Meola »

PeterPalmieri wrote:Just looking back and trying to summarize some things.

Cummins 270s run 17-18k per motor plus 3-4k for gears? So were talking 42k all in. Since Santa is installing rockys motors there were no other costs thrown out.

So I've heard thrown around about 75k installed there a bouts from time to time. So 33k in additional parts and labor is about right?

WOW

I did just under 100 hours this year let's say 10 8 hour fishing trips and 10 2hour round trip beach trips. I'd say that was 30-50% of my time on the water, the remainder was on my flats boat. Luckily on the flats boat i spend 8 hours on the water and if I run the motor for a half hour it's a lot.
Not to hijack the thread, but 75 total will become light. Once you are in there you are going to keep going.
1975 FBC BERG1467-315
Rocky

Post by Rocky »

Hi Guys, Rocky's better half here. Sorry to be a party pooper, but Rocky just received this video from santa.

http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/watch/m ... 94eJLxqMSQ
Harry Babb

Post by Harry Babb »

Oh no Rocky......this ain't good.....had no idea that "She" saw lurking here. Now I am afraid that our association with such a Naughty guy may have a negative affect on our standing with Santa.

Its all fitting into place now.....I knew all this sounded all to familiar.....its HER! ! !

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7463153/

Listen, my grandchildren have direct conntction with the Norff Pole......thru Elf on the Shelf....I will talk with Hermie and Hommie tomorrow and have them put in a good word for you.

May be Brewester will chime in here and help

hb
hb
Rocky

Post by Rocky »

Holy Mother of all hijackings,
I guess I better get one of them Elf on a Shelfs so I can be monitored more closely!
Harry I fear that IS her. Maybe I'll put in effect the government's "don't ask don't tell" policy
but I assume that's how they judged me as naughty in the first place.