John F.

Post by John F. »

Bob-

Wow. Looks great.

John
Tony Meola

Post by Tony Meola »

Bob

Impressive. You have given me ideas for when I tackle my interior.
bob lico

Post by bob lico »

that is the main reason i posted the pictures. i was quite surprise bertram left all that room in back of the galley counter area.i made a shelf first to support the frig.tab the shelf to the bottom and started planning from there.making 4 draws to the side of the frig in the old starboard hanging locker make even more sense.all kinds of kitchen utentils and sundries fit in those draws.you already have a hanging locker on port side.
capt.bob lico
bero13010473
JP Dalik

Post by JP Dalik »

Hey I've got the same soap dispenser in the head.

What's the plan for the aft bulkhead window trim?
KR

JP
1977 RLDT "CHIMERA"
Major

Post by Major »

I may have missed it but who was the manufacturer of the new glass and did it have any other numbers or descriptions? Ive never seen limo tint that looked so clear out unless that other boat was REALLY reflecting the light to brighten it up.

All in all it looks great. Good job and im interested to see the finished product. Its good to see people doing custom work vs the standard rebuild.
bob lico

Post by bob lico »

jp i am using 1/2" teak plywood around the inside of both aft bulkhead windows with the thin teak around the raw edge.
major i went to a local (sayville) glass store with a poster board template . i was quite surprise limosine tint (one way) was double the price of standard tempered tinted 1/4" glass , but i am only doing it once so i will live with it.
capt.bob lico
bero13010473
JP Dalik

Post by JP Dalik »

Wish my soap dispenser was as fast as yours! Obviously my pump angles are too steep.

Looking forward to greasing some zerk fittings. Have a great rendevous.

Yo fren

JP
KR

JP
1977 RLDT "CHIMERA"
nordeng

Post by nordeng »

Can you pls tell me more about the toilet? What is a four stage and how do you use fresh water? Is there a separate water tank you source from?
bob lico

Post by bob lico »

the toilet is made by jabsco called deluxe electric toilet .vitreous china has angle back to fit flush against bulkhead wall model 58040 fresh water comes with combined solenoid valve/siphon breaker .touch pad controller mounts on bulkhead wall (with 2" space behind) fill /quick flush /flush-rinse / empty . because of the solonoid valve you can hook up directly to stock 18 gallon water tank in bilge of 31 bert. toilet has a vacuum valve ahead of pump prevents odor of pump residue coming up in toilet. uses 1 quart of water in quick flush mode which is used 90% of the time. this toilet is totally odorless and looks like a home toilet every thing is self contained in back of unit .flush direct to holding tank in liquid state mascerator is built in.
capt.bob lico
bero13010473
Bob H.

Post by Bob H. »

Bob, Great work...you sure open my eyes on what the interior can be...What did you use for the slider doors in the head? Like Gif I cant wait to see your boat first hand...hope to see you at Pt Jude..BH
1966 31 Bahia Mar #316-512....8 years later..Resolute is now a reality..Builder to Boater..285 hours on the clocks..enjoying every minute..how many days till spring?
bob lico

Post by bob lico »

i used tinted lucite, i have quit a bit left over but cannot ship it.
capt.bob lico
bero13010473