"Reel Cowboy" Pics

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Kurt

Thanks.

Post by Kurt »

Thanks, I was wondering. It looks great on the trailer. There are so many big boats on trailers these days. I wasn't sure if a 31 would work or not. Good call on preparing for the hurricane escape though.
bertramsupermex

Post by bertramsupermex »

John, great job, I am totally impressed with your personal dedication to the B31 stewardship. You are an authentic FAITHFUL, a title many envy to attain. Reel Cowboy is an outstanding example of B31 pride in ownership. I would be honored to have SUPERMEX hit the open sea with such a B31 gem!!! Great job, you and Pam should be very proud. r/ Roland
Proud owner of a 1967 B31 Sportsfisherman.
JohnCranston

Post by JohnCranston »

Roland,
Wow! Thanks a bunch! That statement will keep us motivated. We're in the process of trying to figure out a trailerable marlin tower and don't really know which way we're going to go. Congrads on the your new position within the Navy...Very, very impressive...much hard work and years of dedication...much more substantial than my progress on my poor old boat. Have you splashed Super Mex yet?

Thanks again.
I'll never ruin a $50 buzz with a $4 sandwich
bertramsupermex

Post by bertramsupermex »

John, sorry for the late reply, certainly looking forward to the Memorial Day holiday. SUPERMEX still remains with Carl of Elite Marine in St. Pete Fl. Carl has been a God send when it comes to SUPERMEX. His understanding of my military duty has given me great flexibility with finishing the final project. I will keep the FAITHFUL posted on her progress. Enjoy the Memorial Day holiday. r/ Roland
Proud owner of a 1967 B31 Sportsfisherman.
bob lico

Re: "Reel Cowboy" Pics

Post by bob lico »

one helluva Bertram
capt.bob lico
bero13010473