new jersey 31s

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

neil

new jersey 31s

Post by neil »

at carvers boat yard there are at least a dozen 31s and two other yards in my neighborhood have 4 others . i would say there are close to a hundred in new jersey
JP Dalik

Post by JP Dalik »

Its a butt load for sure, There's got to be close to 40 sailing out of Manasquan alone. For years Comstock's sold Bertrams into the area.
Little state lots of Inlets, be better off running a search through registrations by state.
KR

JP
1977 RLDT "CHIMERA"
thuddddddd

Post by thuddddddd »

JP, got it right this time, butt load and bertram in the same sentence. Damm Tom that whole refined thing didn't last to long..........
neil

Post by neil »

timmmmmyyyyyy your still just a hatterassss neil and jr
Tony Meola

Post by Tony Meola »

If you want to start a count, I will start it off. In the Forked River area there is mine, the Ellie M, then there is the Minihaha, then I know of one other berthed on a lagoon in Forked River not sure of the name. That is 3 and I know there are a bunch more between Toms River and Barnegat Light. Tony Meola
JGomber

Post by JGomber »

Triton II and the ex Rumrunner are on the NJ side of Raritan Bay.
There was a 31 out of Great Kills but I haven't seen her in a while.
Another 31, I think the name is Champagne Lady, charters out of the Highlands in the spring and then moves to South Jersey for the summer.
Jerry, Triton II
le3

Post by le3 »

A good portion of the 31 population in South Jersey dry docks at Holtz including myself.
Carl

Post by Carl »

We have 4 out of Great kills in Staten Island, The Dragon Lady, a diesel 31 Bahia Mar, The Cheetah a Diesel 31 Flybridge, and two Gassers, Stars and Stripes, a 31 Flybridge and mine The Boat a 31 Express.

Behind the Island in Bayonne there are several in the marina I bought mine, a few Sportfish and one or two Hardtop runabouts if I remember correctly.