calling Scott

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

JohnCranston

calling Scott

Post by JohnCranston »

Scott,
I'm just seeing if you stumbled across those 18" props?
Thanks.
John 713-906-0842
I'll never ruin a $50 buzz with a $4 sandwich
Tony Meola

Re: calling Scott

Post by Tony Meola »

John

If Scott has them grab them. I still have the 18x19's in the garage and if Scott does not have them, then we can talk about getting mine down to you.. Sorry for not calling, work has been crazy. If Scott has them you will save a fortune on shipping.
1975 FBC BERG1467-315
JohnCranston

Post by JohnCranston »

Tony,
If I don't hear from Scott, I'll give you a shout. I'll be at the coast for a couple of weeks without a computer.
Thanks again,
John.
STraenkle

Post by STraenkle »

John,
I sold 18 x 19 1 3/8s years ago to someone on this boards for a donation to Pat and $200, I am guessing your talking about a different Scott
Scott Traenkle
JohnCranston

Post by JohnCranston »

Scott T.
I'm looking for a long, tallTexan named Scott.
Thanks.
John.
PeterPalmieri

Post by PeterPalmieri »

I can't help but laugh my @$$ off everythime I see one of these "Calling ....." threads.

Recently I met up with Harry Woods and for whatever reason looking at his profile I clicked on all threads started by him, almost all of them were "Calling So and So" I found it pretty funny that he uses a new thread like a telephone.

And then I did a search and found this is a pretty common tech challenged technique used among the faithful. What was the funniest thing I found was a thread called "Calling Goober" but goober started the thread this I have yet to understand.

Now whenever I see one come up I have this image of Capt Pat working a 1950s switch board

PM or private msg is pretty easy to use, up on the top you should see that you have (0 new messages) if someone sends you a msg you are notified with an email. If you click on (0 new messages) you can contact someone much like an email....
1969 31 Bertram FBC "East Wind" hull #315939
Peter

Post by Peter »

PM or private msg is pretty easy to use, up on the top you should see that you have (0 new messages) if someone sends you a msg you are notified with an email. If you click on (0 new messages) you can contact someone much like an email....
Yea, true... but often times someone knows somebody who knows some useful information about the person sought or the content of the message. It is sort of like the difference between putting out a phone call or a radio hail. You don't always get back who you are looking for with a radio hail, but you often do get useful information.

Peter
scot

Post by scot »

Hi John,

I checked the attic and I do have them. They are in perfect condition... but the pitch is 20 on the right hand, and 21 on the left hand.

I ran the RH on my last boat but had to buy the pair when I found them. Other than having to have them pitch changed, they are fine. The are either 1 3/8" or 1 1/2" shaft, didn't have a ruler with me. I "think" they are 1 1/2". We have an outstanding prop shop here if you want me to ask them about the cost to re-pitching the props. Good guys, very well liked regionally and they use the prop scan. Coastal Propellers in Bridge City, Texas.

I could bring them to you week after next. You are welcome to them if you want them, sending you a PM.
Scot
1969 Bertram 25 "Roly Poly"
she'll float one of these days.. no really it will :-0
DanielM

Post by DanielM »

Scott,

I think John is down here in Freeport and he doesn't keep a computer down here so he won't be on the board for a couple weeks. I'll talk to him in the next couple of days and let him know you posted.

If you make it to Freeport give me a call we can get some lunch.

Daniel