Greenport 2013

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Bob H.

Greenport 2013

Post by Bob H. »

A great trip indeed, finally got to bring my 31 to a rendevous...got to see all the guys n gals from the sandbox.. A thank you to Tom for getting us all together, Brew for the great meal, to Walters family for getting him to the dinner and allowing us to present him a signed Bertram flag from all in attendance..I was the lucky guy who won the bucket harness from Bluebeard in the raffle...Post up some pics guys I will get the ball rolling with a few of my favorites..Capt Pat, Jr at the helm of Resolute would make a great avatar for our newest member..He has Bertram blood in his veins for sure, and is a worthy candidate, Neil & Cathy should be proud..he can run my 31 any day..BH
1966 31 Bahia Mar #316-512....8 years later..Resolute is now a reality..Builder to Boater..285 hours on the clocks..enjoying every minute..how many days till spring?
tjhartsr

Re: Greenport 2013

Post by tjhartsr »

It was a pleasure getting together with a great crew .We all got together with having the love of the 31 but the friendships are the important part. Thanks uncle pat for keeping the site alive .I learn more about these boats all the time. Bob you should be proud of the final result of RESOLUTE. Good Luck with her. .Also thanks everyone for pitching in with the food and help.Bob f For dj and brew for the sat fest . Fyi in regard to the shirts ,it looks like it was a one time run and im all out . i gave Aldo a gift certificate for dinner from some of the shirt proceeds.thanks tom hart, see you soon
Whaler1777

Re: Greenport 2013

Post by Whaler1777 »

As always... Great to see everybody... I learn something every year...
'79 Bertram 31' Sedan