beach haven almost

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

1962 31

beach haven almost

Post by 1962 31 »

http://fishinginjersey.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Tony Meola

Re: beach haven almost

Post by Tony Meola »

Tom

How did you guys make out?
1975 FBC BERG1467-315
1962 31

Post by 1962 31 »

130 lb big eye 5 minutes after lines out and hook and hand igfa rules! would of been first place first day but we told on ourselves no use in lying they do polygraph there so we got a sportsman award free entry next year and lots of free drinks so not to bad also had 5 small yellows and a nice mahi. Saturday we raised 5 whites but couldn't get a solid bite using all heavy gear hoping for another wolf pack of big eyes but there is always next year
Tony Meola

Post by Tony Meola »

Tom

So you were the honest ones. I have to give you credit. Cheating, get caught and then no more tournements. If you are in another tournement that Hubris is in, hang with him. He is out all the time plus he is well connected for getting information on the best spots to fish.

I have never personally met him, but I know the guy that helped him get the contacts and also fishes with him at the Mid Atlantic. Tells me one of the nicest guys you would ever want to meet and is allways willing to help people out.

Now just remember in a tournement they all get lock jaw.
1975 FBC BERG1467-315