Seachele 1 and 2

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

wmachovina

Seachele 1 and 2

Post by wmachovina »

Well may regret this but had Seachele on the market and some guy comes along and buys her to tow behind his 100ft motor yacht as his fish boat.we've been using her as a stay aboard in Islamorada for about six months and we could use more room. Actually using the boat there more than in Stuart.I feel a bit down, as I put as have all of you, a lot of time sweat, love and care,as well as a couple of bucks in the rehab. Well all things pass ,I hope to remain a lurky smartass member of this forum ,a truly great sandbox, thanks Capt Pat! Te good news is Seachele2 is in the works, 1979 38 Bert convertible, with 500 hr.450 C series cummins, in very nice unmolested shape other than a FlYellow hull.looks like she may work out ok.I know it's a grown up hyena boat but she's still n the family. As Uncle Vic used to say, "the money's in the iron" and when I saw those beauties below the salon, my better half said "the money's in the iron". Good girl,Anyways, words of advise and commiseration will always be appreciated. Thanks, Bill
Bill
SteveM

Re: Seachele 1 and 2

Post by SteveM »

Bill,
Congrats on the new 38 acquisition. I hope to see you and your bride in Hope Town again in the future.
Steve
Steve Marinak
Duchess - 1973 Sportfisherman
wmachovina

Post by wmachovina »

Thanks Steve, how's that new power treating you, bet you love it, we will be back, probably heading south to the Exumas too.
Bill
SteveM

Post by SteveM »

We want to do the Exumas too and we can do it now with the new Yanmars!
Stay in touch.
Steve
Steve Marinak
Duchess - 1973 Sportfisherman