Randall... be careful out there!

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

IRGuy

Randall... be careful out there!

Post by IRGuy »

Randall...

Be careful out there on your kayak! You never know what is in the water!

http://on.aol.com/video/close-shark-enc ... d%3D296768" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Frank B
1983 Bertram 33 FBC "Phoenix"
--------------
Trump lied! Washington DC isn't a swamp.. it is a cesspool!
IRGuy

Re: Randall... be careful out there!

Post by IRGuy »

Randall...

I posted this a few days ago, but you weren't around much then, and it got buried.. Did you see the above clip?
Frank B
--------------
randall

Post by randall »

ha ha...i've seen that clip a lot lately. i had a large fish pull me over the rocks and into a white water tide pool in panama....but never hooked a shark. the truth is since i got the stand up paddle board i almost never use the kayak. i surfed on it till christmas than flat water paddled all winter. now i'm surfing again but still flat water on no surf days.......like today. hour into the wind...10 minutes back. haven't caught a fish from it yet but have only tried a few times.
IRGuy

Post by IRGuy »

It sounds as if you have tapered off in your work so you can get outside some. If so.. how did the shows go? Last time we heard from you was when you were flat out busy getting ready for two, wasn't it?.
Frank B
--------------
randall

Post by randall »

frank....i had two very busy years. (worked 350 days in 2012). in the last year i was in a show in tokyo and montreal and a bunch of other group shows AND a one man show at a gallery in NYC. now i thankfully have nothing major on the horizon and have vowed to enjoy this summer. just hang at the beach more and not run home to work. if you go to my website (randallrosenthal.com...thanks mike o) there are links on the contents page for the gallery in NY and a thread "sawmill creek" which shows the process of a few pieces start to finnish. thanks for asking!
Buju

Post by Buju »

Sheesh Randall... I propose you spend 350 days of 2013 employed in idle leisure.
I don't know what the world may want,
But a good stiff drink it surely dont,
Think I'll go and fix myself...a tall one.
randall

Post by randall »

buju....thats not gonna happen....i only have two galleries and i can't keep up ....but its not like its breaking rocks. i'm lucky to really love what i do. however.. this summer i'll linger at the beach and spend a lot of time in or on the water.