Working it

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Keith Poe

Working it

Post by Keith Poe »

10 coats of polyester resin set up nice and hard for the air file quick and easy.

My plastering skills came in handy only took about 5 minutes to float this out and will file in the morning.

Sum 600# Swivel Terminal bling to boot with another stupid is as stupid does scar got in a fight with a sawzall.

Tomorrow the rudder shelf's or blocks and rudder arm bar assembly finally and on to finishing up glassing in the 4x12 beam ends and framing in the deck supports.

I took a break after i did a lip skid off the rail landing on my right knee on the fuel tank and flipping over the tank (!@$^^%flipflops on a wet tank) still really sore knee weeks later but luckily did not miss any work.

Maybe a few prayers are in order for twinkle toes lol

HEY everyone likes pictures of tackle right

Beam me up!

Something we can all agree on.

Cash for fuel and bait incentive to get the boat done.

The perfect 7' 100# bait

Alyssa Rose will be the name of the 31' Bertram.
Alyssa had already caught Marlin to Threshers by the time this picture was taken.

Look what the White Sharks are snaking on out west ?
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =3&theater" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Marine Conservation Science Institute
WHAT IS ARDEN GRACE DOING OFF POINT CONCEPTION OVER THE WINTER?

Arden Grace is one of the female white sharks we SPOT tagged during our 2012 expedition to Guadalupe Island. She is the first shark we have ever tracked to California, and the only shark ever to remain along the mainland during the winter. One of our expedition team members, Keith Poe, has fished the region Arden Grace is visiting, and he has caught enormous Humboldt squid (Dosidicus) below 900 feet. We know that white sharks go very, very deep, and we have long suspected that white sharks feed on squid...could there be a link here?
Sportsmen Conservation Sustainable Harvest Accountability Integrity with the spirit of a Warrior.
ianupton

Re: Working it

Post by ianupton »

Come on!! We know better.... That is not a real bag of money, that is a wood carving by Randall.

Ian.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Damn, Ian, I was going to say that!
Randall, how about a bag o' $$ next time?
Mikey
3/18/1963 - -31-327 factory hardtop express, the only one left.
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
-Albert Einstein
Bob H.

Post by Bob H. »

Keith,
Youd get a whole big ole pile of calimari out of a 100lbr, that bag of cash will dissapear real quick when you get into rehabbing a Bertram, ask me how I know...BH
1966 31 Bahia Mar #316-512....8 years later..Resolute is now a reality..Builder to Boater..285 hours on the clocks..enjoying every minute..how many days till spring?
Keith Poe

Post by Keith Poe »

So what you're saying is if you have too much money a boat ?
Sportsmen Conservation Sustainable Harvest Accountability Integrity with the spirit of a Warrior.