2006 Bertram Mid-Atlantic Rendezvous

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Charlie

2006 Bertram Mid-Atlantic Rendezvous

Post by Charlie »

Another Bertram Rendezvous is in the history books. Some folks commented this year's Rendezvous was a 35B Rendezvous. Yes we had a number of 33B's and 35B's. JK brought his fresh 31B to the show. What a masterpiece. A big part of a rendezvous is to look and learn what others are doing to improve their Bertrams. We had many fine examples of engine jobs, fiberglass work, interior work. You name it we had it. Stay tuned for the photos on www.bertramrendezvous.com To all who took photos; please email them to Tom Ward at tom@distone.com
T-Shirts are available. Please email me at labquest.cb@comcast.net to place an order. They are $15 dollars each and don't forget to list the size and number. Please include your mailing address and something for postage when you send the money.
Charlie Haws
31 Toronto Drive
Brick, NJ 08723
732-477-7210
Local folks can pick them up or I can drop them off.
Remember to stay tuned to www.bertramrendezvous.com for the photos.
Also don't froget to check the website and visit our sponsors.
If anyone wants more travel bags with the Rendezvous logo and boat name just let me know. I know a number of us ordered custom jackets. If anyone want jackets with the your boat in the Rendezvous logo just click on Stiches by SWYCE. I can't remember who won the Bogan Custom rods, but please take them to Kevin to get your boats name added. Several of you asked about engine jobs. Yanmar is DownJersey Marine, Cummins is Holtz Boatworks and Volvo is WaterFront Marine. Just click on their logos to get to their websites. If anyone has any questions just email me or give me a call.
Thanks to one and all who came whether by boat or car or by plane for making yet another very sucessful Mid-Atlantic Rendezvous. We hope to see you all back next year and bring your Bertram Dock mates.
Party Hard,
Charlie :lol:
JohnD

Post by JohnD »

Charlie, Thanks for another great year!!!

The past 2 I wasn't able to bring my boat, but this year we made it, despite the tropical storm. What a difference it was staying on your boat at the docks.

Melinda & I had a great time visiting with everyone, both old and new friends. It was a pleasant surprise to see more B35's there, though I think I was the exclusive Gas boat over 30 ft. I was also happy to host some of the Chesapeake guys.

The return trip to Baltimore was pretty smooth on Sunday. The Del. Bay laid down nicely, though the outgoing tide did cost me abot 3kts off cruise speed, but hey it's only gas....

I've got a lot of pictures, I'll e-mail the best to Tom and the rest I'll burn to a CD and send.

It should only take till the end of the year to pay off the gas card;) I'm already looking forward to next year's trip.

br,
JohnD