31 on Mobile Al Craigslist

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Harry Babb

31 on Mobile Al Craigslist

Post by Harry Babb »

Ran across this tonight.....anyone recognize this boat?

http://mobile.craigslist.org/boa/3407019173.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hb
hb
Todd Pearce

Re: 31 on Mobile Al Craigslist

Post by Todd Pearce »

just brought my b42 out of mobile AL the guys I have delt with at fowl river marina( Terry 251 751 6225 ),have been great to deal with,very knowledgeble ,Hatteras owner(we wont hold that against him) so if your looking for someone to look at it ,Hes a great guy,straight shooter,no bs
Bob H.

Post by Bob H. »

Harry you getting your next project lined up??? Thats why you asked the GPH question the other day??? Take a deep breath and repeat after me...NEVER AGAIN....ONCE IS ENOUGH..Let Funnerwhat rebuild that one....you just give him a few ponters along the way...BH
1966 31 Bahia Mar #316-512....8 years later..Resolute is now a reality..Builder to Boater..285 hours on the clocks..enjoying every minute..how many days till spring?
Harry Babb

Post by Harry Babb »

Bob wrote:Harry you getting your next project lined up??? Thats why you asked the GPH question the other day???
The satisfaction I have from my work on DeNada is tremendous.....unmeasureable......but I have had enough. Like I said many many times before.....wish I were 30 years old and a project like DeNada came along.

Trust me Bob.....I have had enough. From here I still want and intend to have projects.....but on very very small scale......maybe a Corvette.....or a small boat.

One of my high school classmates recently announced that he is in the market for a "Boat". Yesterday he sent me a link to a 41 foot (I think) Tiara powered with a pair of 435 HP 3208's. My question that you answered was about my effort to guessing fuel burn for the Tiara.

As far as ME......I still have enough to do on DeNada to last me for a lifetime...........

Send me a few pics of your "Ole Girl"

BTW......Jo Ann and I had a good laugh last night......I had to make another trip to Wal-Mart....

hb
hb
IRGuy

deleted

Post by IRGuy »

deleted
Frank B
1983 Bertram 33 FBC "Phoenix"
--------------
Trump lied! Washington DC isn't a swamp.. it is a cesspool!