friends in Wisconsin

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

JohnCranston

friends in Wisconsin

Post by JohnCranston »

Fellas,
Thanks to the Stange family for a fantastic week fishing for walleyes and great food and drinks starting early and finishing late. They have a wonderful home seated on a river which feeds several lakes known as the Chain of Lakes. We sat on the deck watching Canada geese and bald eagles buzzing around. The cocktails were expensive at the local bars...$2 each...we ate 28 ounce prime rib dinners for 26 bucks a piece. Marks and Leahann's 25 Bertram was in fantastic shape...new engines, paint, upholstery, and sitting in a slip 25 minutes away...everyone else on the lake were getting pounded in their pontoon and walleye boats...there was hardly any cleen up after the trip on the Stange's boat unlike with the saltwater boats on the coast...10 minutes after we got back to the dock, the boat was straightened up, and we were 50 ft. from the bar. What a great time. You guys need to somehow get together with these fine folks and get to know them...how about Cabo for the Black and Green tourny this year? It's a blast and not much $$$
Thanks.
John and Pam
I'll never ruin a $50 buzz with a $4 sandwich
MarkS
Location: The Frozen Tundra/EX-democratic stronghold Wisconsin

Post by MarkS »

Listen John the pleasure was all ours! You and Pam are joy to have around. Can't wait to do it again!!

For some reason that $2.00 drink comment made me think of Bruce's line about having a $5.00 head buy a $5.00 helmet. Like its $2.00 radiator water from an old jeep.

I would love to see some more folks from here come play in our little Cabo charity tourney and will post that info up shortly.

Hey DQ I believe Renegade Mike is not chartered yet for the tourney. Last 4 days of October. 4 man teams and they even sell beer in Cabo.

-M
72 Bertram 25 FBC "Razorsharp" Hull #254-1849
Things of quality have no fear of time.

Bondage to spiritual faith faith to great courage courage to liberty liberty to abundance abundance to complacency to apathy to dependence to bondage