Hydnautic reservoir pressure gauge

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

In Memory Walter K

Hydnautic reservoir pressure gauge

Post by In Memory Walter K »

I just noticed that my 60 psi gauge on my Hydnautic reservoir was broken. I'm sure the marina mechanic broke it while repacking the rudder a foot or less from it, but I'm also sure they'll deny it. It's an easy piece to take out and replace, so if there's a quick source I can call for a replacement, I will. Can't find it in any of the marine catalogues. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Carl

Post by Carl »

Walter,
Lewis Marine Supply has them in stock. If you cannot find a local dealer that buys from them give me a call and I'll have it shipped to you.

Tell your dealer it is Figure "1HYN" "No# 160012" (List $14.75) for the Reservoir mount and "No# 160042" (List $ 22.25) for the back Mount gauge. Both are in stock.

Carl
IRGuy

Post by IRGuy »

Walter...

I had to replace my steering system gauge this year as well.. and found a whole selection of them in a local industrial supply house. The old gauge sat right under the lip of one of my cockpit hatches, which leaked water onto the gauge, where it was caught on top of the glass within the ring that holds the glass in place. All rusted out!

The new gauge is stainless, plus I have built a cockpit gutter drain system, so hopefully the new gauge will stay dry.
Frank B
1983 Bertram 33 FBC "Phoenix"
--------------
Trump lied! Washington DC isn't a swamp.. it is a cesspool!