pink 31

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Bill G.

pink 31

Post by Bill G. »

Ever seen a pink 31?,ck out inletpics.com Oct.1 Grand Slam photos 101-200..... Happy and Healthy too all. Bill G./Quota II
Harry Babb

Post by Harry Babb »

Bill

I asked the same question a few weeks ago......and as usual the answer popped up right here on Bertram 31.

Here is the link

http://bertram31.com/newbb/viewtopic.php?t=7680

hb
hb
In Memory of Vicroy

Post by In Memory of Vicroy »

Hey Harry - not to change the subject (grin) all the talk on sports radio around here today is that Lil' Nikky is headed to the U of Texas to replace Mac Brown.

Y'all that fed up with him already?

yo Fren'

UV
Harry Babb

Post by Harry Babb »

Vic
I think these guys change coaching jobs like most of us change underwear.

Just in my vague memory I remember Tommy Tuberville vowing that Ole Miss was his home forever and he bled Crimson and Blue....then Walla he was replacing Terry Bowdin.....who actually had a good record.

The Tide is still greiving the loss of the "Bear" and always will.....Personally Sick Naban has an attitude that I don't care for. Gene Stallings was one of my favorites since the Bear died.

Funny thing.....when Gene Chizik first landed in Auburn he was greeted at the airport by a group of students and fans that "BOOed" him and yelled hurtful things......then in his 3rd year (i think) he led them to a national championship.

Yupp.....I am ready for Saban to move on.....but its a personality thing more than anything.

But the bottom like is.......and you know this better than anyone else.......the whole thing is all about the DRAMA! ! ! Its like NASCAR......DRAMA! ! ! DRAMA! ! ! DRAMA! ! !

BTW.....did you know that the entire game of Football is based on $.25 (twenty five cents)???? Yupp that's right.....the entire game is based on 25 cents.....

Sooooooo.....is Mac Brown headed to Death Valley????

hb
hb
Pete Fallon

Post by Pete Fallon »

Guy's,
The pink 31' is Bruce Sweets 1969 FBC hull # 827,called Sweet Life.
I just did a Condition & Valuation survey on her a couple of weeks ago. The boat is painted Midnight Magenta(pink) with white house and fly bridge, black bottom and a white boot stripe. She's powered with a set of 1989 210 Cummins with 220A gears.
Boat needs lots of wiring work, both 12 volt and 120 volt systems, head has to be legalized and general required safety gear upgrades. It's got a Glass Tech cockpit sole and a Caberras swim platform. The color kind of grows on you after a while. Bruce does a lot of fund raising for breast cancer, hence the hull color.
Just a reminder for all owners, make sure that you have up to date flares, a legal head setup, a working horn and enough life jackets for everyone onboard, an oil discharge and waste discharge placards and current registration papers.
The USCG and local marine patrols are really cracking down these items here in Florida and they are imposing $1,000.00 fines, on above mentioned items, even if they are only out of date for a couple of days. Just a word of caution, these items cost a lot less than what the fines can be.
Pete
1961 Express Vizcaya Hull 186 12-13-61
In Memory of Vicroy

Post by In Memory of Vicroy »

Roger that Harry....nah, Les Miles will be here for a while at least - his contract says if he wins the national chanpshionship his salary goes to one dollar over any other Div. One coach, so he's fixin' to get some serious cheese.....especially if Texas goes whole hog to get Lil' Nikky or some other hi dollar coach....and a big article in todays BR paper about a planned expansion of Death Valley to hold well over 100,000 drunks vs. the curent 92,000. Winning breeds all kinds of good stuff.

I'm with ya on Lil' Nikky, when he was here he managed to piss off 102% of the city & state. I think Les has his number right now....in the first LSU-Crimson Weenie game I knew we had him when he let the clock run out in regulation without trying a couple of hail Marys.

UV