Trip Advisor Cabo Charity Fishing Tourney gets some props!

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

MarkS
Location: The Frozen Tundra/EX-democratic stronghold Wisconsin

Trip Advisor Cabo Charity Fishing Tourney gets some props!

Post by MarkS »

My little Cabo Charity fishing tourney makes press in Cabo in the Gringo Gazette and on the webshow!

Also My buddy and team mate Dan is right in front early on in the clip (.14 sec) in the front with a white T-shirt and Redrum Hat.

more of you guys should consider this event. It is fun, cheap and the stripey's are off the hook in late Oct early Nov.

http://www.gringogazette.tv/featured/fi ... l?mid=5498
72 Bertram 25 FBC "Razorsharp" Hull #254-1849
Things of quality have no fear of time.

Bondage to spiritual faith faith to great courage courage to liberty liberty to abundance abundance to complacency to apathy to dependence to bondage
DanielM

Post by DanielM »

Mark,

I loved this quote. "The TA tournament is a fun tourney that despite being small brings together a group that loves Cabo and is willing to go out fishing for bragging rights and cheesy trophies" Hell I thought they were damn fine $20.00 trophies.

Glad y'all picked up the good press. Lots of fun & does some good as well.
coolair

Post by coolair »

I was thinking about coming next year, but i keep hearing cranston already has the best boat and always wins!!
Just kidding John
hopefully my wife and I can make it next year!! well hopefully i can make it, if she cant well we will have to just figure that out!
Thanks
Matt
Hull #315 - 854
MarkS
Location: The Frozen Tundra/EX-democratic stronghold Wisconsin

Post by MarkS »

Matt we would love to have you! It's not like there is a shortage of 31's in Cabo if somebody wanted one. I had been squeezing DQ and Capt. Pat a few years back and would love a fat showing of other shady types the likes of Mike O, Tom, Harry, UV, Randall, Bruce etc etc etc would be sort of like a poor mans UVI. I know they have clear liquids available in Cabo. :)

Don't worry about Cranston if he gets to sassy I tell him to stand still for a picture.......................in the middle of the intersection of Marina Blvd and Hidalgo!

By the way Danny "Cheesie Trophies" does not mean "Made in Wisconsin!"
72 Bertram 25 FBC "Razorsharp" Hull #254-1849
Things of quality have no fear of time.

Bondage to spiritual faith faith to great courage courage to liberty liberty to abundance abundance to complacency to apathy to dependence to bondage