Friends

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Harry Babb

Friends

Post by Harry Babb »

JP Dalik visited on Sunday.....he and I worked for a few hours on strengthening the tail portion of the wind screen near the point where it meets the deck.

I constantly am amazed at the brotherhood present in our Bertram 31 world.

Thanks JP.....it was a real pleasure to have you visit

Later in the evening Kelly Small and his family, JP and my entire family meet at our Boat House on Fish River for a cook out.......what a wonderful time we had.

Here's to good times and good friends.....Cheers! ! ! !

hb
hb
Bob H.

Post by Bob H. »

Harry, That River house is a special place...Im sure ya'll had a great time..would make a great 31 rendevous spot..BH
1966 31 Bahia Mar #316-512....8 years later..Resolute is now a reality..Builder to Boater..285 hours on the clocks..enjoying every minute..how many days till spring?
kellysmall

Post by kellysmall »

An opportunity to visit with Harry and his family is certainly not to be missed! Their hospitality is second to none, and the setting is fabulous. It's been quite a while since I'd seen Fish River, but it is especially relaxing at the Babb's place. Good friends, great conversation, warm hospitality, and one of the nicest families I've ever had the privilege of knowing. Thanks for a wonderful evening, Harry. Looking forward to doing it again soon.

-Kel
JP Dalik

Post by JP Dalik »

Harry,

I can't thank you enough for the hospitality you and your family showed me while I visited.

De Nada is coming along just fine and I hope to get down again to help rub on her with you.

It was a pleasure to meet Kelly's family as well, we have the nicest people in this group.

That river house is a real nice place, easy to feel at home when your around people as friendly as Mr. Babbs family. Thanks again.
KR

JP
1977 RLDT "CHIMERA"