Not for vegetarians

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

JP Dalik

Not for vegetarians

Post by JP Dalik »

We got some great video of Corts last hunt. I pulled these out for those that appreciate this type of thing. Keep your eye on the fuzzy with thing:

Done in 30 took the top of the heart off, another proud dad moment ( I was sitting next to him it was really cool)

Leaving for the canyon in 3 hours with him and the crew, hope you all enjoyed the pics. And YES baiting is legal in Jersey.
KR

JP
1977 RLDT "CHIMERA"
Bob H.

Post by Bob H. »

JP, Lucky dog, your bow season is open already...ANY deer with a bow is a trophy in my eyes...20 yards zip the heart...great shot...backstraps for the archer...two more weeks till our bow season opens...lost ALL my venison and tuna and mako steaks thanks to Irene...BH
1966 31 Bahia Mar #316-512....8 years later..Resolute is now a reality..Builder to Boater..285 hours on the clocks..enjoying every minute..how many days till spring?
JP Dalik

Post by JP Dalik »

lost ALL my venison and tuna and mako steaks thanks to Irene
That Sucks!!!!!!!

We just got done canning 8 cases of Longfin from the trip. Absolute slay job going on right now offshore.

Bob if you like canned tuna just say the word I can send up a basket of white flakey goodness.
KR

JP
1977 RLDT "CHIMERA"
Bob H.

Post by Bob H. »

I may take you up on that chimera brand tuna in a can...thanks JP..Ill call you this week..BH
1966 31 Bahia Mar #316-512....8 years later..Resolute is now a reality..Builder to Boater..285 hours on the clocks..enjoying every minute..how many days till spring?
In Memory of Vicroy

Post by In Memory of Vicroy »

JP - great shots. What's that Bambi is eating? And how did you cut the stills out of the video? I have some I need to try that on.

Congrats, bowhunting is the real deal.

UV
TailhookTom

Post by TailhookTom »

Looks like corn???
In Memory of Vicroy

Post by In Memory of Vicroy »

Deer crack....

UV
JP Dalik

Post by JP Dalik »

Deer crack....
Yup, she was addicted to it.......and delicious.

The stills were pulled from the computer when we were editing the HD chip from the camera. I guess it was the editing software that allowed it to happen. I would imagine if you converted to a digital format whatever videos you have you could grab screen captures similarly.
KR

JP
1977 RLDT "CHIMERA"
TailhookTom

Post by TailhookTom »

So, if baiting was not legal in NJ (Which it is), would the sentence be longer for deer crack, versus deer powder?

Saw a thing on tv the other night called Rock Docs -- it was all about the crack influence in RAP and Hip Hop -- in the 2 minutes it took to find where the pup had put my remote I learned that the mandatory minimum sentence under Federal guidelines was 8 times for crack versus powder cocaine, which was the government's attempt to lock up more young, black, men.

Thank God I found where Kona had put the remote. Too much of an "education" for me.
JP Dalik

Post by JP Dalik »

I'm not sure it would be any differnt Tom, I think both sentences for deer using either version of this particular addictive substance come with a short bleed out followed by consumption. This sentence is always carried out by someone in a camoflauged suit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,unless of course a car hits it.
KR

JP
1977 RLDT "CHIMERA"