And in todays forcast......

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Harry Babb

And in todays forcast......

Post by Harry Babb »

Well it looks like I will miss a perfect opportunity.

If I had DeNada ready to float.....I could drive her back to the river on her own power by the end of this upcoming weekend......(just kidding)

It is predicted that the disturbance in the Gulf will bless us with about 15 inches of rain during the next couple of days.

Pretty sure Fish River will exceed her banks.....Oh well....life in paradise....

Bob....tell Brenda I will come shovel snow if she will come shovel MUD! ! LOL

hb
hb
Rawleigh

Post by Rawleigh »

Good luck Harry!!
Rawleigh
1966 FBC 31
In Memory Walter K

Post by In Memory Walter K »

Send that weather to Texas. They need it more than you! As I understand it, 2" of rain since last September.
Capt. DQ

Post by Capt. DQ »

15-20" of rain forecasted for certain area's along the Gulf Coast as TS LEE? our low pressure distrubance in the GOM. Also cool off the surface SST's in parts of the GOM as they have been anywhere from 88-92 degree's, that is awful warm water temp's.

But the Surf is up for sure, we will eclipes all of our rain deficit for 2011, and yes I wish Texas could get some of this rain for sure as they need it for those wild fires that are out of control West of FT. Worth, TX. & other area's of TX.

DQ

http://www.wunderground.com/tropical/tr ... radar.html
1967 Hull #315-605 FBC ---<*)((((><(
"IN GOD WE TRUST"
'Life may be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well fish'!
Harry Babb

Post by Harry Babb »

Walter wrote:Send that weather to Texas. They need it more than you! As I understand it, 2" of rain since last September.
Just talked to a customer near Houston. She told me that her rain gage has dust in it. She has recorded .2" all summer.

With no relief in sight.

I have been out there a couple of times this summer.....HOT, DRY and MISERABLE.....even at 10:00 in the evening

hb
hb
MarkS
Location: The Frozen Tundra/EX-democratic stronghold Wisconsin

Post by MarkS »

Its so dry in Texas!

How dry is it?

A friend of mine from Texas said he caught a 20lb catfish that was covered with tic's

Sorry couldn't help it!
72 Bertram 25 FBC "Razorsharp" Hull #254-1849
Things of quality have no fear of time.

Bondage to spiritual faith faith to great courage courage to liberty liberty to abundance abundance to complacency to apathy to dependence to bondage
Bob H.

Post by Bob H. »

Harry, Better get out the hip waders for that much rain...we just got our power back last night at 11 pm..linemen from all over the northeast and cananda were here..let us know how far over the banks the river goes...BH
1966 31 Bahia Mar #316-512....8 years later..Resolute is now a reality..Builder to Boater..285 hours on the clocks..enjoying every minute..how many days till spring?