2011 northeast rendevovs. greenport ny

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

bobfioresi

2011 northeast rendevovs. greenport ny

Post by bobfioresi »

WERE GOING DOWN TO THE WIRE. I called the marina on sat and the girl said we have 16 berts coming and the marine is full. walter told me we are having a get together under the tent on FRIDAY I,LL POST MORE AS I HEAR ANYTHING nite with whomever wishes to come so BRING A DISH OF ANYTHING YOU WISH SO EVERYONE CAN CAN PICK I KNOW LAST YEARS WAS GREAT WITH CRABS. GREENPORT BEER, CLAMS AND OYSTERS,AND SOME OTHER GREAT APPERTISERS,
Dug

Post by Dug »

Bobby,

Don't know when I'll get there but I will try to be there in time to participate under the tent. Also, Liz is making noises about not wanting to stay on the boat for 2 nights now...

Anyways...

Dug
PeterPalmieri

Post by PeterPalmieri »

Hey guys in regards to the marina being "sold out" there is still an outside chance I may not take the boat. I am hoping it's going to work out but you never know.

I have the option to cancel with 24 hours of the arrival date which means Wednesday at 5pm. If someone is looking to get a spot let me know that way if I do cancel I can have them hold it for you.
1969 31 Bertram FBC "East Wind" hull #315939
tjhartsr

Post by tjhartsr »

the tent is being set up thursday ,prob same place as last year.ill ask jeff at the marina and arrange that.i will have the clam bar with local oysters and clams .The blue claws came from the jersey crew last year?dont know if there coming this year.If there are any last minute boats?folks that have not made reservations i will be happy to give you my slip/spot,i live in the area anyway.tom
bob lico

Post by bob lico »

i will be bringing crabs as well as neil .
capt.bob lico
bero13010473