9mm Russian incendiary ammo.. and more (video clip)

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

IRGuy

9mm Russian incendiary ammo.. and more (video clip)

Post by IRGuy »

Never saw a fully auto Glock, never saw or heard of 9mm incendiary rounds.. but I am a newbie to this stuff!

I hope you find it interesting!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbsgHbXu ... tube_gdata
Frank B
1983 Bertram 33 FBC "Phoenix"
--------------
Trump lied! Washington DC isn't a swamp.. it is a cesspool!
captbone

Post by captbone »

The Glock 18 is the factory full auto pistol. I dont know if he had a modified 17 or just didnt know. His safety skills do need some work.
Bruce
Site Admin

Post by Bruce »

Glock pistols are fairly easy to convert to full auto, but are mucho illegal to do so.

The model 18 machine pistol is fully auto from the factory and not available to common folks unless you are a FFL with a SOT and have a dealer sample or an FFL 07 manufacturer.

The 33 rnd 9mm mag was originaly for the 18 but will fit the 9mm line, 17, 19, 26, and 34 also and are widely available for purchase.

Incindiary ammo in pistol calibers is banned in many states while the same thing in rifle is not many times. Always check the laws of your state and those states you may travel in.

Ammo To Go in Texas sells it.

I
Last edited by Bruce on Jul 31st, '11, 07:49, edited 1 time in total.
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

What Bruce said; and if you possess one and you aren't a FFL with a SOT then your're SOL.
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

I had a chance to shoot the Glock 18 at the range once. I think I hit the target once or twice. Only shot one magazine so no chance to practice. I was enlightned by the whole experience. I was surprised with the slow motion video where he was concentrating most of the rounds in one spot. Not bad for an auto pistol. He would make a good villain in a movie.
Bruce
Site Admin

Post by Bruce »

Most movie scenes are shot with custom loaded ammo. Just hot enough to cycle a gun, but not enough to cause muzzle rise.

Thats why it always looks so easy.