Uncle Vic

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Mikey

Uncle Vic

Post by Mikey »

Reading my current copy of Southern Boating and realized you made it twice.
First, Capt. Brent took a hit because Mike Holmes forgot two words in his article in the last issue. Not like Mike to do that. Glad they got that straight. Miss Mike on the board since his 31 took an ugly hurricane hit. Still email back and forth some.
Second, sounds like the Tickfaw will take a hit from the flooding in the Mississippi. Hope this will not badly effect the camp. Never heard of a spoonbill catfish let alone see one. Wish it was a better picture. Bullsharks in the Tickfaw? Du Du Du Du! Jaws in Coonassland.
Need a pump bottle of CX from my favorite pusher. What's the deal, dealer?
Mikey
3/18/1963 - -31-327 factory hardtop express, the only one left.
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
-Albert Einstein
In Memory of Vicroy

Post by In Memory of Vicroy »

Mikey - yeah, saw that in SB...the pix of the spoonbill that got bit I sent to Mike, and Andre' sent it to me, and someone sent it to him so its been around the block. Yea, there have been bull sharks seen in the Tickfaw - me & the Bride saw a dead one floating down the river a couple of miles from the camp last year, guess it got hit by one of the thousands of Howdy Boats. The jerk that wrote SB about my son (who's a fishing guide) cathing over the limit didn't notice he was doing catch & release on redfish. The jerk was probably jealous he never caught 50 fish in his life, much less C&R 50 reds in a day....but as I told my son, remember the famous words of our recently released-from-jail former Governor Edwin Edwards: "all publicity is good unless its about you getting caught in bed with a dead girl or a live boy".

I'm not stocking or shipping CX anymore, shipping is too expensive and too much trouble. I'm still a dealer and can have the factory drop ship case lots or gallons, but not individual cans. I'll give the Faithful 25% off the retail, plus whatever CX charges for shipping. They bill my account with them and I just send you an email with the amount you owe me & you send me a check....no, I don't do paypal, credit cards, etc.

The best value on the pump CX is to buy a gallon and get your own pump bottles at Walmart for a buck a pop.

UV
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

In the immortal words of Lucille Ball, "I don't care what they say about me as long as they spell my name right."
The fishermen will see only the "50."
Damn, 50!
Mikey
3/18/1963 - -31-327 factory hardtop express, the only one left.
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
-Albert Einstein
Rawleigh

Post by Rawleigh »

Mikey: Let me know what you are ordering and I may go in with you on it.
Rawleigh
1966 FBC 31