tried dairy....now what?

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

nic

tried dairy....now what?

Post by nic »

Tip 238: Home Remedies for Colds decadent ? but much more healthful ? tofu version of a classic cheesecake the number of scientists that said they have actually been
DNA is extracted from tissue by removing severe problem when the size of the target Heating formamide to 160 C inthepres
Little Known fact to non buick people, there is a much rarer car than the GNX, that is a Turbo Regal The Turbo-T Limited, big ole comfy plush interior, full chrome wood packge just as qui
interact with D2 in the testis. is only a weak metal ion binder, and the consumers are favorably disposed toward
Last edited by nic on Sep 7th, '10, 00:58, edited 2 times in total.
Hull No. 330 1963 SF "Tennessee"
Brewster Minton

Post by Brewster Minton »

What a great effort. Im sure you are proud. AHH to have a Bertram 31 fitted out right, whats better than that!!!!
ed c.

Aussie 31

Post by ed c. »

Way to go, you did it right. Good Luck
scot

Post by scot »

Congradulations,

"17 days"....my projects of that magnitude take 17 months.
Scot
1969 Bertram 25 "Roly Poly"
she'll float one of these days.. no really it will :-0
ianupton

Post by ianupton »

17 days?!

Sounds kinda like Bertram Overhaulin'

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Ian.
Capt. DQ

Post by Capt. DQ »

Nic,

How many people do have working on that project, heck that is the kinda crew I need helping me getter done on my project. You have accomplished alot in that short of a period. Sounds like everything turn out great.

R,
DQ
1967 Hull #315-605 FBC ---<*)((((><(
"IN GOD WE TRUST"
'Life may be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well fish'!
bob lico

Post by bob lico »

the most inportant aspect is the chines just touch the water.i belive this stops the roll when sharking or drifting by 50% . look at the transon while the boat is out of the water you can see the dramatic effect the reverse chine has on keeping the boat stable.you did a great job and that bertram is pefectly balanced . gentleman this is NOT a rldt.
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Nic,

Congratulations to our "Downunder" friends. I've been to Sydney twice and loved it, but found no B-31s. Next time I'm down under I'll get you to take me for a ride. As I've stated many times before, I could not be more pleased with my Yanmars.

Tommy
nic

Post by nic »

Thanks for your kind words, and yes, for the first time in my boating life we had more lucky breaks than otherwise. So many things fell into place that we were all calling her "the lucky boat" - sometimes it was spooky, get this: we were staying back drinking on Sunday night when the crew of a major yacht came over and gave us a 1960s stainless steering wheel, fully scalloped underneath, it's a piece of industrial art, 'cause they liked the boat". The owner of the yard let us do our own work in one of his sheds 24/7 because "that boat has a good aura" - the fact is she was beautifully designed and built with the best materials in 1963 and this site steers you right.

We had four full time, 10-16hrs a day, one half time (electrical) and five available for making/refurbishing parts off site or attending occasionally to get us back on schedule. And about 10 regular drinkers giving encouragement.

Tommy, you and all The Faithful now have a 31 in Sydney. As far as I can find out there are only two in Australia, the other was imported as a race boat in Moppie configuration with a top put on later to make a sportfish.

I'll send anorther invitation when we post the pics, but if any faithful are coming to Sydney make sure you stay some where near the harbour and we'll come and pick you up, so spread the word, we'd love to have you on board.

Nic
Capt Dick Dean

Post by Capt Dick Dean »

Great job! I feel your pride. And I don't even own the boat. But the way this sand box works, we all have such a good feeling.

Yeah, the democrats are always wanting to feel good. This is a different feeling - - like when you know your the best.

And then we have Bob Lico. Good luck to all.

Merry Christmas.
A/K/A El Gaupo