Montauk Marina

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Capn' Tony

Montauk Marina

Post by Capn' Tony »

Folks,
I posted this on the 33' site also

Planning to bring the Roamin' Beauty up to her home on the Cape in the next couple of weeks. Its been a very long time since I've been to Mantauk. I'm looking to make it an overnight stop any marina suggestions are welcome.
Thanks

Thanks
Capn' T
1986 33'Bert SF
"Roamin' Beauty"
3116 Cats
Hyannis MA.
Thanks
Capn' Tony
In Memory Walter K

Post by In Memory Walter K »

Montauk Marine Basin is a full-service Marina. 631-668-5900 Usually monitoring channel 19. Ask for Carl Darenberg, Mark, or Rich who answer the phone. Tell them Walter Kaprielian "Bluebeard" sent you. Right next door to the south of them is a private marina Montauk Sportsman's Dock owned by Bob and Marie Rando 631-668-5348. This is a quiet, no-fuel place I keep my boat at. Meticulous toilet/shower facilities and always helpful live on the premises owners. Again, if you call give them my name. Walter
Capn' Tony

Post by Capn' Tony »

walterk wrote:Montauk Marine Basin is a full-service Marina. 631-668-5900 Usually monitoring channel 19. Ask for Carl Darenberg, Mark, or Rich who answer the phone. Tell them Walter Kaprielian "Bluebeard" sent you. Right next door to the south of them is a private marina Montauk Sportsman's Dock owned by Bob and Marie Rando 631-668-5348. This is a quiet, no-fuel place I keep my boat at. Meticulous toilet/shower facilities and always helpful live on the premises owners. Again, if you call give them my name. Walter
I thank you looking at the last weekend in April weather permitting.
Thanks
Capn' Tony
In Memory Walter K

Post by In Memory Walter K »

I don't think I'll be there yet, but good sailing. Might be there first week in May weather permitting.
Tunahead

Marina

Post by Tunahead »

Walter is right Montauk Marine Basin is the place. Carl is a great guy and very knowledgable. Good group of characters there too! Including Walter
Capn' Tony

Re: Marina

Post by Capn' Tony »

Tunahead wrote:Walter is right Montauk Marine Basin is the place. Carl is a great guy and very knowledgable. Good group of characters there too! Including Walter
Montauk Marina it is thanks probably Staurday 4/30.
Thanks
Capn' Tony
richcatch22

Post by richcatch22 »

Today Diesel at the Marine Basin is $3.79, but I expect that could change at any time because there is very little turnover in the tanks this time of year and that price is probably based on a delivery during the winter. I currently pay $4.29 up island for my car.
Capt. Rich
Catch 22
Bertram 33 FBC
scenarioL113

Post by scenarioL113 »

Can they fill my truck up!!!!!!!??????LOL!!!!!!!
1971 28 Bertram
4BT Cummins

Frank

9-11-01 NEVER FORGET