happy day

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

thereheis

happy day

Post by thereheis »

been along time coming lots of blood sweat and tears .started this project in jan,05 not knowing what i got myself into but from this site i did it lots of work for a country boy,,,.but it was a happy day on thursday when we hauled the '' THEREHEIS''
to hondo to the paint booth, a long 28 miles...but it will be good as new with some upgrades done to it ..completey rewired the whole boat with marine tinned boat cable-made a new wiring bock inside the cabin on the back side of bridge,,,installed a 1250 cfm blower to circulate air inside cabin and head area(pollander ac ) .new pumps and hoses. all new running gear.grocco enternal strainers -new raco-500's-new thru-hull valves -/ fittins with 3/4'' glassed backing plates.new stering helm-solo-5300 single lever controls-(nice)-side pannels-beefed up stringers for the new yannies 315 hp.
gonna paint the inside and out all with jet-glo paint (WHITE)took all aluminum trim off , 10 days and it's headed to get a bottomjob and all new electronics and out riggers,,then new motors....

thanks to all of yall with your answerws to some of my stupid questions...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

phil
Ironman

Post by Ironman »

Congrats ... Fine days ahead for you .
Got any pics??
btw
I bought your steps last year
Wayne
thereheis

happy day

Post by thereheis »

i'll post some pics when it gets out of the paint booth..

phil