Faithful Brethren in Need

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Capt. DQ

Faithful Brethren in Need

Post by Capt. DQ »

Well...JP just flew into P'cola and the Airlines has lost his luggage and so on. So Harry B. & I are going take JP out to the North Drop @ The Grand Marlin Restuarant on P'cola Beach.

Need too get him revived with some drinks and food so he can continue his journey quest tomorrow with or without his luggage. He's looking kinda peeked, so wish us luck in reviving him. Might have to get Harry to Fab something up at the shop...maybe some S.S. drink holder for the boat.

It might just take some R/C's to get him going for tomorrow's trip.

DQ
1967 Hull #315-605 FBC ---<*)((((><(
"IN GOD WE TRUST"
'Life may be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well fish'!
Bob H.

Post by Bob H. »

DQ, Jp is in good hands if anyone can make you feel at home its Harry Babb and Miss Joanne...take him to Tacky Jacks and splash em with Bertram juice..then off to Harrys shop, to talk Bertrams for a few hours...he'll forget all bout his luggage..BH
1966 31 Bahia Mar #316-512....8 years later..Resolute is now a reality..Builder to Boater..285 hours on the clocks..enjoying every minute..how many days till spring?
neil

Post by neil »

jp behave yourself
Harry Babb

Post by Harry Babb »

We wrapped ole JP up in a towel, took him out and had a feast on some good ole Steak and Shrimp.....couldn't take him out naked! ! ! !

We had a good time and did not even get in trouble with the PO PO's! ! !

We gotta get the rest of our Northern Bros down here for a visit.....

Who's next???

hb
hb
In Memory Walter K

Post by In Memory Walter K »

Did he find his luggage?
JP Dalik

Post by JP Dalik »

Whew, back on line with my computer and sitting in Liqourdale Airport drinking G&T's waiting for my flight to go home.

Let me just say, there is no hospitality like SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY. Thanks to DQ for the hospitality and tour guide services (again) and thanks to Harry Babb for driving all those miles just to come out and have dinner with Doug and I. You guys are fantastic.

Thanks again.

Life is Good.
KR

JP
1977 RLDT "CHIMERA"