New England Home Show

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

tunawish

New England Home Show

Post by tunawish »

If anyone in the Boston area is interested I have some free passes.

http://www.newenglandhomeshows.com/index.html

This Thurs thru Sun at the Seaport World Trade Center.. Right across the bridge from The Boston Boat Show at the convention center also starting this sat..

Let me know what day and how many, I'll email with details on how to pick them up at the show..

Ray
Dug

Post by Dug »

Ray,

You going to be there?

I might go. It would be an eye opener! I will be at the boat show at some point too. Its usually a pretty good show.

It'd be great to meet up!

Passes would help convince me! Thanks!!! I will absolutely bring Lizzy. She might get full of ideas, and then we will have some fun!

D
tunawish

Post by tunawish »

Hi Doug sorry for late reply they just got wi fi set up in show..

I'll be here whole show...center isle two booths down on left

What day you coming sat or sun ....??

2 tickets..??
Dug

Post by Dug »

Let me check with the boss, and check the weather. I need to get some work done on the boat, so I will pick the better weather day for that!

I'll let you know tomorrow! Yes, it would be 2, many, many thanks!!!!

Dug
Dug

Post by Dug »

Hey all!

Went to the Home Show on Saturday and it was actually a lot of fun. Liz and I needed some ideas, and we came away with plenty.

The highlight of the show of course was meeting Ray. He graciously set us up with tickets, and spent a huge amount of time talking about all sorts of things; everything except cabinets! And I will tell you that though his booth was tastefully simple, it showed the amazing prowess this fellow brings to his work. Absolutely beautiful! Everything from custom cabinet refacing to full on, stunning mahogany and chestnut cabinetry. Just beautiful!

Ray, thank you for your hospitality and it was great to meet you! You can bet that when we endeavor to attack our kitchen, we will be in touch!!!! Heck, on many other pending projects too!!!!

Talk with you soon, and thanks again!

Dug
tunawish

Post by tunawish »

Dug,
Thanks for coming and the compliments..

Meeting you and your wife was great and hope to spend more time together along with my other 1/2 in a more social setting.....

Look forward to helping you and Liz on any of your projects even if it's for advice......maybe even a little lesson on wood species..!!
As I had walnut and quarter sawn white oak in my display.. :)

Thanks Again
Ray
Dug

Post by Dug »

Ray,

I meant Chestnut, said walnut. My bad. And I guess I more meant the mahogany that was used in some of the projects you had in the laptop. Either way, beautiful stuff!!!!

We will have to put together plans to get up to Swampscott!!!! I hope the show was productive for you, and that your wife eventually got out of NH!

:)

Dug
tunawish

Post by tunawish »

Dug, Just bustin'em...

Sure, when ever you want to get together ...and yes she got out...