The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

neil

superbowl sunday

Post by neil »

heImagere is the view from our room this fine morning
TailhookTom

Post by TailhookTom »

I smell ARUBA -- if Norman and Betty Wood are there, please say hi for me! Thanks and enjoy Neil!
Brewster Minton

Post by Brewster Minton »

I hope you get a bad sunburn! And sand in your drink.
AndreF

Post by AndreF »

Way to go, Neil. I'm jealous, for sure!
I'm not sure but indecision may or may not be my problem.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

1981 FBC BERG1883M81E
neil

Post by neil »

tailhook tom,we know betty and norm real nice people,we met them years ago here in aruba we did not see them this year,the super bowl party here is awesome
randall

Post by randall »

that looks great but its by far the nicest day of the winter here. the difference of course is here it wont last. enjoy it while you can!!
Harry Babb

Post by Harry Babb »

Nice day here also.......I feel the beginning of a spring fever attack coming on! ! !

Enjoy, Neil!!

hb
hb
Dug

Post by Dug »

Heck yeah! Beautiful day! I spent is clearing the roof, and killing ice dams, but it was a nice day. I have ordered the new control cables, and will be ordering up the PSS rubber boots today! Winter projects are in process!
randall

Post by randall »

i went X country skiing in a flannel shirt. one more day of the warm and then its back to brrrrr!.
Bertramp

Post by Bertramp »

Randall...let"s face ie ... the East End is not the place to be this time of year, its home and I love it and if all else continues to crash n burn here in sunny southern florida, its where I will be, but ... it was 80 here in Lauderdale today....'nuff said !
1970 Bahia Mar - hull# 316-1003
1990 Blackfin 27 - center console
Steve "Bertramp" Kelly
randall

Post by randall »

not me.....i love it out here in winter. no tourists....and i go X country or snowboarding almost every day. this is yesterday.

plus i get a lot of work done. frankly my only complaint about winter is it dosent last long enough.

bob lico

Post by bob lico »

i am with you randall . i get alot of work done because my body goes into shut down mode at 80 degrees that becomes 100 degrees in between engines .. one thing for sure grinding fg with that protective suit on in 80degree heat would be the pits . there is no differance between 10 degree and 90 degrees either way i need a/c or heat and the fire place with a clear beats the a/c 100 to one.
capt.bob lico
bero13010473
Brewster Minton

Post by Brewster Minton »

Randall, is that Walters driveway?
randall

Post by randall »

no...although the similarity is obvious. its a series of hills i found in the woods while X country skiing. its more challenging then it it looks cause its narrow with trees on both sides. not a lot of room to turn so going straightish is the only plan if you want to play. i also found a pretty good sized treed bowl like ravine.....but fresh snow is a requirement for that. who'd have thunk it. besides snowboarding it has been a great winter for cross country with snow in the woods, open fields and until yesterday.....my favorite...the beach.

meanwhile a group of my friends have been surfing almost every day. i get the pictures daily.....its the modern world. hey....i like summer too!!
Charlie J

Post by Charlie J »

iam glad someone likes winter
1968 hull # 316 - 757