football

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

randall

football

Post by randall »

ok...you cant make this stuff up. JETS win with 10 seconds left. last week 16 seconds left in overtime, week before in overtime, week before..26 seconds i think.....yikes!!

BTW UV and andre....i watched the whole LSU- Ole Miss game yesterday....big fun and i was rooting for you.
Capt.Frank

Post by Capt.Frank »

Randall I can't believe that they almost lost today. I hate watching them on TV gets me so stressed. Last years championship game was tough. But par for my JETS. keeping my fingers crossed.
1976 FBC
3208 NA
AndreF

Post by AndreF »

rr, it was a great game, LSU & Ole Miss. Glad we won. And the Saints looked good tonite too. I was pulling for your Jets, by the way. That was a good game too.
I'm not sure but indecision may or may not be my problem.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

1981 FBC BERG1883M81E
randall

Post by randall »

andre...i watched the super bowl at my friends bar....maybe 100 people there. 90 of em were rooting for the saints. easy team to like.
TailhookTom

Post by TailhookTom »

Randall -- my 19 year old niece has been cheering for the Saints for years -- even though she grew up in CT -- she has here Brees shirt on for every game -- easy team to like.