Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Whaler1777

Older photos of Bob Lico's 31.

Post by Whaler1777 »

'79 Bertram 31' Sedan
JP Dalik

Post by JP Dalik »

Hey Bob,
How is the noise out the transom with the compact Centek mufflers. Looks like we are going to use the Centubular tubes and was just curious how that other "small" mufflers sound.
I'll get some shots of the 6" shower head type elbows this week, just got back from Pittsburgh last night, Lots of accidents coming over the mountains. All west bound though, 15 cars in one pile up.....YIKES!!!!! Visibility was "0" in the snow-- 2 hours to go 20 miles, I hate winter!!!!!
Anyway your project looks like its coming along nicely. Keep up the good work.
KR

JP
1977 RLDT "CHIMERA"
mike ohlstein
Site Admin
Location: So many things seem like no-brainers until you run into someone with no brain.

Post by mike ohlstein »

Nice heavy bonding wire.

Put another loop or two in the pig tails.....
Mike
Mean Team Leader
PREDATOR

Burn Oil
Eat Food
1973 FBC 1286 0273-315
bob lico

Post by bob lico »

mike there are people like you and capt patrick who are very well organize than there are people like me who can`t walk and chew gum at the same time.i prime the bilge with 545 awlgrip then bonded the boat------------opps now i need top coat .so i hung all the bonds on strings removing the loops and painted.if you thing that dumb i replaced the bridge railing painted the bridge install the rail stood back and didn`t like it !. the new raill comes off the radar arch combines with a twin seat and 5 rod holders.smart move! guess who has to repair all the holes in the bridge floor.nobody has ever touch my bert so i just mumble and carry on. i do all my own work the yard was dumbfounded when i removed the yanmars now they just #@$%$#@ and walk on by.