Christmas or Birthday presents

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

TailhookTom

Post by TailhookTom »

I saw this the other day on Facebook and Tom Testa, owner of Reel Colors, just emailed me the pic -- I have no idea how much the teaser reels are and have no financial interests in Reel Colors or any other business ventures with Tom Testa. I just thought they are pretty neat and know that he does beautiful work -- ask UV about his Another Joy reels which were done by Reel Colors.

Tight lines.

Tom

http://www.reelcolors.com/sitebuilder/i ... 79x454.jpg
Diego

Post by Diego »

Hey Tailhook Im new on this site. Those teaser reels are mine. I just purchased them from Tom (reel colors) and should be getting them in a few days. I have a '63 B31 which was redone in 2008. Im glad you enjoyed the reels. ill post a pic of them installed when i get them. take care
Bertram 31- Panama
"Catalina"
jackryan

Post by jackryan »

Diego,

Very cool. How much does a pair of those set you back?

Thanks,

JR
Diego

B31 Teaser reels

Post by Diego »

well they run around $1600 for the pair. Anodized under and powder coat over. Down here in Panama we use them a lot. I have a few friends who have them and there is no better teaser reel in my opinion. Great product and Tom Tessa @ Reel Colors is great to work with.
Bertram 31- Panama
"Catalina"
TailhookTom

Post by TailhookTom »

Diego:

Welcome aboard. I had no idea who had purchased the teaser reels when I saw them on Facebook, but I am friends with Tom Testa and I suggested to him that our little sandbox would be a place to put a picture as we all love Bertram 31s and all related items.

Good luck with the teaser reels, I'm sure they will be a wonderful addition to your boat.

Best regards,

Tom
Diego

Post by Diego »

Thanks Tom. Im happy im glad i found this forum. Ill send some pics to share once their installed. cheers
Bertram 31- Panama
"Catalina"