UVI X

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

In Memory of Vicroy

UVI X

Post by In Memory of Vicroy »

The 10th annual Uncle Vic International Invitational will be held at the Tropic Star Lodge, Pinas Bay, Panama beginning August 20th, 2011. Four days of fishing, Sunday thru. Wed. My Dream Team of me, my son Capt. Brent, and son in law Chuck Oliver are favored to win......

The lodge has several boats available for that week, and they guarantee your boat will catch a marlin or give you some $ back. We caught 9 marlin in 4 days this past August, see their website and the fishing report for the week of August 21, 2010. www.tropicstar.com

If you are interested in getting up a crew, the lodge offers 3, 4, and 6 fishing day trips that time of year.

We need cannon fodder.

UV
MarkS
Location: The Frozen Tundra/EX-democratic stronghold Wisconsin

Post by MarkS »

UV,
One of these years I would love to attend, and be soundly trounced by your team at Tropic Star.

So many great people to fish with, so many fishing destinations, so little time, nowhere near enough money!

Maybe I should pick up a part time gig..........................paper or plastic!
72 Bertram 25 FBC "Razorsharp" Hull #254-1849
Things of quality have no fear of time.

Bondage to spiritual faith faith to great courage courage to liberty liberty to abundance abundance to complacency to apathy to dependence to bondage
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Mark
................paper or plastic!
Not a problem, I'm bi-sacksual
Mikey
3/18/1963 - -31-327 factory hardtop express, the only one left.
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
-Albert Einstein
Hal

Re: UVI X

Post by Hal »

Vicroy wrote:The 10th annual Uncle Vic International Invitational will be held at the Tropic Star Lodge, Pinas Bay, Panama beginning August 20th, 2011. Four days of fishing, Sunday thru. Wed. My Dream Team of me, my son Capt. Brent, and son in law Chuck Oliver are favored to win......

The lodge has several boats available for that week, and they guarantee your boat will catch a marlin or give you some $ back. We caught 9 marlin in 4 days this past August, see their website and the fishing report for the week of August 21, 2010. www.tropicstar.com

If you are interested in getting up a crew, the lodge offers 3, 4, and 6 fishing day trips that time of year.

We need cannon fodder.

UV
Hey, Old Man. Any chance of a PE of Venice UV sighting in 2011?
I like crawfish and beer!
MarkS
Location: The Frozen Tundra/EX-democratic stronghold Wisconsin

Post by MarkS »

Mikey I love it but I have decide on "would you like fries with that" so I can work on my grill tan before the trip! :-D
72 Bertram 25 FBC "Razorsharp" Hull #254-1849
Things of quality have no fear of time.

Bondage to spiritual faith faith to great courage courage to liberty liberty to abundance abundance to complacency to apathy to dependence to bondage
In Memory of Vicroy

Post by In Memory of Vicroy »

Hey Hal - I may take AJ to Venice in June for a few weeks. Doubt PE will be anywhere near done in 2011.

UV