hey giff

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

randall

hey giff

Post by randall »

last saturday....i surfed by the lighthouse and it was a bit smaller and more protected but still a lot of fun.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... ents=&il=0
gplume

Post by gplume »

Randall-

Took me a while to find my facebook password, but got in. Great shots...I really like #10, gives good sense of the size. 15-17 good also.I wa sout that day, but I had a lot less "volume" where i was (2nd beach in Newport). You guys on the Island have a bit better window...and these pix prove it.

Since I see you are on facebook....check out John Lyman. He is actually why I have a facebook account. A few months after a Costa Rica trip, got the ""XXXX wants to be friends" message from him. He is a photographer out of Huntington Beach that free lances in CR. He's got some good pix and links. The best shots (and virtually the only shots) of myself surfing were from him.

After I wrap up boat season (winterized 2 this weekend - parents and sister in law.....a few more weeks for me), may take a trip out your way to check out some Montauk winter swells.
Giff
randall

Post by randall »

ill check him out ....my new board just arrived....pick it up on thursday. there have been some truly outstanding waves in the last month. a lot in the slightly overhead ,super clean , go forever category....my favorite. i shut down surfin and start snowbording the first time i get really cold.