Reality set in!

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

A Batson

Reality set in!

Post by A Batson »

I bought a 1967 Bahia Mar that was tossed around in "The Storm" in June and have had time to do exactly 4 short days of work on it. So, I am going to go back to shopping for one that is turn key ready.

This boat has been stripped, had Volvo TAMDs and gen set that were removed along with all wiring and related hardware. Just a hull with deck, shafts, props, struts, and original rudders.

I would like to get $13,000 for it if any one knows of someone looking for a solid hull project. I will make a nice contribution to this great site if someone from this board buys or sells it.

Just send me an email. The boat is in Baton Rouge, LA
abatson@beaubox.com
TailhookTom

Post by TailhookTom »

Andy:

That is a bargain -- I don't know how turnkey you are looking, but Steve Miller's boat is a bargain -- and if you want the cream of the crop -- check out the Fighting Angel.

Hope I did not insult anyone by leaving theirs out!

Tom
JohnD

Post by JohnD »

Andy, try sending John Patnovic an e-mail at Worton creek (you can get his info from the links page) he may be interested in it?

Good Luck on getting rid of the project and picking up a Turn-Key boat. No doubt that some of the finished examples are being sold for pennies on the dollar when you look at what's been done to them.

br,
JohnD