For fun this winter

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

randall

Post by randall »

you going to save the whales in the antarctic?
Brewster Minton

Post by Brewster Minton »

No. I was not going to save anything. After I posted that I was thinking, maybe the" rebuild a 31 bertram simulator". I think the boys here might like that better. That way you could try all the crazy stuff and see how it works. Like 5 350 outboards, or quad Yanmars.
randall

Post by randall »

it was one of the "games" in the simulator. be fun to take the coast guard cutter thru giant surf.
Bob H.

Post by Bob H. »

Another fun smulator would be to "run" along side any new boat of the day, in your 44 year old boat with twin 300hp engines...Set the sea conditions and walk away from them.....add fishing simulator with Brewsters setup...out fish them all...BH
1966 31 Bahia Mar #316-512....8 years later..Resolute is now a reality..Builder to Boater..285 hours on the clocks..enjoying every minute..how many days till spring?
Brewster Minton

Post by Brewster Minton »

Bob H. wrote:add fishing simulator with Brewsters setup...out fish them all...BH
The computer would crash!!
bob lico

Post by bob lico »

or just come to oakdale yacth without simulator and be very happy with you setup after seeing 18-- 32' to 38' center consoles out of action and fishing due to one outdrive or powerhead on twin and triple engine setups.be happy with your inboard diesel , and no matter how loud you blast the radio they jusy keep breaking.

capt.bob lico
bero13010473