Still Winning

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

RichardA

Still Winning

Post by RichardA »

I'd like to see a list of Bertram 31 tournament victory's. This tournament usually has over 100 boats in it. I never heard a final number on it this year, but I know it was at least 30, with most being bigger, newer, faster boats. Still winning.

Correction, 58 boats.

http://www.mbgfc.org/
1967 31 Bahia Mar
Capt. DQ

Post by Capt. DQ »

They had 58 boats registered. So many boats were gone to other area's, because of the oil spill. Like the East Coast, Bermuda, St. Thomas, South Florida, etc. One Boat, The Click Through from P'cola won the Bermuda Triple Crown this summer and then placed Third in the St Thomas Boy Scout Tourney in August. There where a few boats there from P'cola and Orange Beach, AL. down at the St Thomas Tourney.
1967 Hull #315-605 FBC ---<*)((((><(
"IN GOD WE TRUST"
'Life may be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well fish'!
amuh60

Post by amuh60 »

Richard,

I thought I heard your Dads boat tag a blue on Saturday?

-Andy
RichardA

Post by RichardA »

Yep, I was with him. We caught a 250ish blue and had a half a dozen shots at another one that we couldn't get to stick. Also missed a sail and donated more bait to super chickens than I care to remember. Fishing was great. I'm ready to go again, but I already know I can't go the next two weekends. Gets tough to get out during football season.
1967 31 Bahia Mar
amuh60

Post by amuh60 »

Richard-

I might catch some shit for saying this but sounds like the old Hatts were raising some fish to.