A little help...

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Whaler1777

A little help...

Post by Whaler1777 »

Hello everyone I am sure that you are all as excited as I am about the upcoming rendezvous but due to a couple of constraints I am not going to be able to attend via water or even my own car... (transmission blew up totally unexpextedly at 46k miles, thanks acura) A few months back I had offered to pickup the total cost of the airfare to get Capt. Pat up here to NY to attend.. Well the tickets are definitely there and I really hate to ask this but I am really going to need some monetary assistance... The round trip passes are $260.00 via Delta Air Lines... Anybody? Your help is greatly appreciated.... Thank You Very Much... John...
'79 Bertram 31' Sedan
scot

Post by scot »

Post an address where contributions could be sent.
Scot
1969 Bertram 25 "Roly Poly"
she'll float one of these days.. no really it will :-0
Charlie J

Post by Charlie J »

john
call me
516 852 6766
IRGuy

Post by IRGuy »

I will toss some $$ into the kitty.. as Scot said post some info so we know where to send it.
Frank B
1983 Bertram 33 FBC "Phoenix"
--------------
Trump lied! Washington DC isn't a swamp.. it is a cesspool!
John F.

Post by John F. »

I'm in. For all the help he's given me, it'd be my pleasure. 5 guys at about $50 each, two guys at $130 each? Whatever. Let me know.
Russ Pagels

Post by Russ Pagels »

I'm in need an amount and an address...Russ
Brewster Minton

Post by Brewster Minton »

Im in. Let me know where to send $
Harry Babb

Post by Harry Babb »

I'm certainly willing to pitch in.
I will be leaving tomorrow to start my journey to Greenport. I will be checking in with B31 every night.

Gimme your address and consider it done....

hb
hb
Ed Curry

Post by Ed Curry »

Same here.
Call me 631-258-6804.
Don't lend a hand to raise a flag aboard a ship of fools!
Bob H.

Post by Bob H. »

John, Send me your address...Im in...BH
1966 31 Bahia Mar #316-512....8 years later..Resolute is now a reality..Builder to Boater..285 hours on the clocks..enjoying every minute..how many days till spring?
Charlie J

Post by Charlie J »

Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:11 am Post subject: RAFFLE, RAFFLE, RAFFLE- Northeast Rendevous Aug. 6,7,8

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Northeast Rendevous-Greenport, NY Aug. 6,7,8. Raffle- 6 Chances for $5.00, 12 for $10.00, 25 for $20.00. Win a prize and your ticket goes back in for another chance. Prizes as follows: 15" ToshIba Flat Screen TV,LCD/HDTV/DVD Combo- donor- PC Richards. 1 Bertram Bungee, 2 Small Bertram Eagles, 1 Large Bertram Eagle-donor- Hi Tide Marina. 2 Canvas Tool Bags- donor- Charles Johnson. Pair of 200 Watt Jensen Oval Speakers-donor- Charles Johnson. 6 Gift Certificates-donor- Faterlux Paint. 2 $50.00 Gift Certificates-donor- Defender Marina. 3 Rods- Tsunami- a) 6'6" 25-40 lb. Class Trophy Series. b) 7' 20-40 lb. Class Trophy Series. c) 7' 20-40 lb. Class Air Wave. d) 1 fillet Knife Set- Tsunami- donor- Bimini Outfitters. 1 Case C-X- donor- Uncle Vic. 6 Cook Books- donor- Walter Kaprilian. Also, Guy Harvey has Committed Prints. Possibly, 1 or 2 Expensive Surf Reels and one Custom Rod. Please support the Sponsors. All proceeds go to the Bertram31.com. Send your check with your Phone # and Boat Name Payable to: Bob Fioresi, PO Box 1471, Montauk, NY 11954. Phone # 631 668-4064. We will put your Name and Phone # on each chance and put in the bucket. We will call you if you win and mail your prize. You may also purchase chances at the Rendevous. GOOD LUCK

Heres an idea thats a WIN WIN for everyone that wants to help john out, send in a donation to bob fioresi and he will put you in for raffle tickets and a chance to win, address on top.
please note 100% of the proceeds from this event after bills are paid go this site. i can send john a check after greenport.

also added to the prizes
2 more rods
$250 gift certificate from alex at 31 bertram . com
marine stereo system.

also brewster had a $750 van stall reel donated we are going to have separate raffle for the reel details to follow.
let me know what you guys think of this idea.
charlie
Bob H.

Post by Bob H. »

Charlie, Great idea...Cash @ Greenport for raffle, then help out John. At this point getting tickets at the rendevous makes more sense. Like the side raffle for the Van Stall reel. Up to John...Im in either way.
1966 31 Bahia Mar #316-512....8 years later..Resolute is now a reality..Builder to Boater..285 hours on the clocks..enjoying every minute..how many days till spring?
Charlie J

Post by Charlie J »

just got off the phone with john, he thought it was a great idea, and he will be attending with his girfriends car
In Memory Walter K

Post by In Memory Walter K »

Bravo to all concerned! Having run a Rendezvous in the past, I know how much work goes into making a successful event. This one sounds like it's going to be a winner! Looking forward to seeing you all in Greenport! Charlie and Brewster, feel free to call on me and my wife for anything on the weekend! Walter
Whaler1777

Post by Whaler1777 »

Thank you all for the tremendous feedback... I feel that Charlie has the right idea for sure... Once again, thanks for the help!! See everyone on Saturday!!!
'79 Bertram 31' Sedan
IRGuy

Post by IRGuy »

Great idea for the money end of things.. it lets us who can't attend still have some skin in the game (as Obummer says).

Check will be in the mail tomorrow AM.

Hope everyone has a great time!
Frank B
1983 Bertram 33 FBC "Phoenix"
--------------
Trump lied! Washington DC isn't a swamp.. it is a cesspool!
Russ Pagels

Post by Russ Pagels »

Checks in the mail...Russ
Charlie J

Post by Charlie J »

thanks russ and irguy
Russ Pagels

Post by Russ Pagels »

Charlie,I forgot to put the boats name on the check she's the "Barbara Jean"..Thanks Russ
Charlie J

Post by Charlie J »

russ i remember the name well, have you heard from phil at all, best of luck with your new 31
Russ Pagels

Post by Russ Pagels »

Charlie, no I haven't heard from Phil since I left the Island. I should have some new pictures on the construction of the new boat soon. say hi to everybody at the rendevous..Russ