Florida-Offshore.com

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Capt. DQ

Florida-Offshore.com

Post by Capt. DQ »

For you guys in Florida & Alabama you need to get aboard for the best and most accurate satellite data & weather info. website for your fishing & boating needs bar-none.

For all the others along the Gulf Coast, like Texas & LA & up & down the East Coast side, go to the website homepage of Florida-Offshore.com and scroll down the right hand side of the home page and find your local site thats in your area and register for FREE and enjoy the best and accurate data available. The West Coast side is coming very soon, so stay tune.

One of our best tools that are FREE to all registered members is Reefcast. Take a look, it was voted #1 by NWS in 2008. There are video tutorials showing how to use reefcast and it goes out 7-days, but it is rated at 93% accuracy for 3-days out.

And Reefcast Ensemble below checks the data to see how accurate the data is above,

Also we are a GIS-Mapping site, which is a Mathmatical problem saying the Earth round and not flat or line of site or using reference points like our competitors do. We give away more FREE satellite data than what all of our competitors charge you for. We don't charge for free data, only for the data we have to pay for.

We also have data that none of our competitor have that is not free and the charge is very small compared to the others, plus ours is accurrate, we don't use reference points. Go register and see for yourself.

Image[/img]

Image[/img]

Also I'm looking for an Assit. Site Administrator also for the Southeast or South Florida. PM me or email me for details about it if your interested.

DQ
1967 Hull #315-605 FBC ---<*)((((><(
"IN GOD WE TRUST"
'Life may be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well fish'!
amuh60

Post by amuh60 »

Capt DQ-

I signed up and it looks good. I am worried some of the plug ins will not work with my MAC (OS X/ Safari)?? Looks durn good though.

-ANDY
Capt. DQ

Post by Capt. DQ »

Andy,

Your brower should be IE7 or IE8 or FireFox 2 or 3 and also make sure Java is updated and turned on. Other than that, I know of others that have mac's and are viewing everything ok. If you have a problem let me know. Your gonna love the free stuff, especially the ReefCast program. The paid stuff goes way beyond anything out there. But the free stuff is excellent also. Tell all your friends about the free stuff.

DQ
"IN GOD WE TRUST"
'Life may be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well fish'!
Bruce
Site Admin

Post by Bruce »

DQ,
Us S Floridians have reefercast down here. The only grouper we see are square.
Capt. DQ

Post by Capt. DQ »

Never thought of that one Bruce, but the difference is , ours is free and that one down there is not. hehe!
"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Capt. DQ

Post by Capt. DQ »

Track the oil slick from our free side of Florida-Offshore.com

[img][img]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r210 ... tled-2.jpg[/img][/img]
"IN GOD WE TRUST"