CX prices

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

In Memory of Vicroy

CX prices

Post by In Memory of Vicroy »

CX tells me today their prices are fixing to go up a good bit the first of the year. I have some inventory that I'll keep the same prices on, so if any of you guys need some, order now. Remember, all my profits will go to this site till the end of the year. Pretty good response so far, some Faithful have chipped in over the invoice amount for the site. Max Wax looks like it will go up the most, but it's all gonna take a pretty good hike.

I have a bunch of 12 oz Rejex I'll let ya'll have at near cost (10 bucks) and a few cases of the little 6 oz. regular CX aerosol cans that would make a great gift that you can have for $5.33 a can + ship and buying will support this site.

UV, the snake oil salesman
kellysmall

Post by kellysmall »

Vic,
How do you think the Rejex would work on non-skid surfaces? I'd like to protect my new hardtop and even some of the cockpit area with something like that, but I just need some more opinions on it.

Thanks,
-Kelly
In Memory of Vicroy

Post by In Memory of Vicroy »

Kelly, it ought to work.....guess you would have to put it on with a brush, spread it out, then buff it with a solf brush. The coating it leaves is very thin but hard as a rock.

UV
kellysmall

Post by kellysmall »

Thanks Vic. I just sent you a PM.

-Kel
bertramsupermex

CX

Post by bertramsupermex »

UV, do you have 1 gallon containers of CX. I had to leave mine in Guam. Thanx. r/ Roland
Proud owner of a 1967 B31 Sportsfisherman.