CHECKING IN FAITHFUL

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

bertramsupermex

CHECKING IN FAITHFUL

Post by bertramsupermex »

FAITHFUL, just got back into town. Have been traveling to the middle east for the last 2 months. Reading all the posts tells me the FAITHFUL is alive and well, thank God. SUPERMEX, according to Carl, will be ready in the spring. Sorry I haven't been able to stay in touch but my military schedule these days is very uncertain. I always look forward to this fabulous site and the great comraderie of the B31 family. I noticed some new members and I say welcome, you have joined a very prestigious fraternity of distinguished Americans. As always, keep safe, enjoy your B31, and love life!!! r/ Roland
Proud owner of a 1967 B31 Sportsfisherman.
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Welcome back Roland; we missed you in Fort Lauderdale, but you were serving our country in the Middle East. Any chance you can give us a progress report, with photos, of SuperMex? There's a current thread on props for the 315 Yanmars; have you settled on yours yet? Keep us posted my friend.

Tommy
Brewster Minton

Post by Brewster Minton »

Thank you for serving so we can be free.
Ed Curry

Post by Ed Curry »

A humble thank you to you and all the veterans on this board.
Rawleigh

Post by Rawleigh »

Good to hear from you Roland!!
Rawleigh
1966 FBC 31
Whaler1777

Post by Whaler1777 »

Thanks for the welcome! There is much to be learned from everyone on this site! I also own a 67' Greatest boat ever built and its becoming more and more obvious every day!
-John
'79 Bertram 31' Sedan
IRGuy

Post by IRGuy »

Thank you sincerely for your service to our great country. The sacrifices you and your family endure is appreciated by many of us who too often normally remain silent.

Without people like you over the years living at the pointy end of the stick we would today probably all be speaking German or Japanese.. and in spite of the recent election, without people like you protecting and defending us in the future, we might have to learn to become Muslims.

Thank you and God bless you all.
Frank B
1983 Bertram 33 FBC "Phoenix"
--------------
Trump lied! Washington DC isn't a swamp.. it is a cesspool!
Michael Gilmartin
Standing Member

Post by Michael Gilmartin »

Roland:
It's great to hear you are well! I'd like to say how thankful I am for you and the rest of our service men and women who protect our country.
You all are in my prayers.
Mike G