Any one have any info on this 31,and Integrity marine?

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Russ Pagels

Any one have any info on this 31,and Integrity marine?

Post by Russ Pagels »

It's on yacht world,don't know the name,and only one picture..Thanks Russ
Click on image to enlarge
31' Bertram Flybridge
•Year: 1972
•Current Price: US$ 109,000
•Located In Cape May, NJ
•Hull Material: Fiberglass
•Engine/Fuel Type: Twin Diesel
•YW# 39144-2127817
Get a shipping estimate Zip Code:
Calculate

Full Specs
Send Email

Finance It
Insure It

NEW LISTING!!! This wildly popular Bertram model has a HUGE cockpit for her size and is recognized as an extremely capable and seaworthy vessel. She was repowered in 2003 with T/330 hp 6BTA 5.9M Cummins engines. She can handle four comfortably on an overnighter is rigged to fish.

Call Bill at Integrity Marine for all the details!!

Contact Integrity Marine.

9401 Amherst Ave.
Margate, NJ 08402 USA
Toll-free 877-860-6045
Tel 800-435-2337 / 609-487-9700
Fax 609-487-1716
Email us

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
charlie falkenstein

Post by charlie falkenstein »

i know/have dealt with integrity, they have been around a long time, great reputation and they are sponsors for the OCEAN CITY MARLIN & TUNA CLUB (nJ)
any way i tried finding on yacht world but could not find that particular 31, but if you want me to i will check it out during the week or next weekend for you.

thanks
bob lico

Post by bob lico »

russ don`t you already have a 31bertram fbc?
capt.bob lico
bero13010473
Russ Pagels

Post by Russ Pagels »

Charlie, that would be great thanks, it's on yacht world it's the 4th from the bottom on first page.
Bob your right i do have one it's a 73' and a gasser and I would like move up to a diesel.oh and by the way I still have the shafts you sold me,haven't used them yet, and I would like to keep it that way..Thanks again for your help Russ
ed c.

Post by ed c. »

The boat looks clean from the picture. That dock is about 2 miles from my house. I'll take a look at it tomorrow. I'm sure it is at the marina between Bree-ze lee and the Canyon Club.
Russ Pagels

Post by Russ Pagels »

Ed, thanks for the help,it's appreciated,It will be a few weeks before I could get up there to look for myself...Russ
ed c.

Post by ed c. »

Russ, the boat is at Snug Harbor Marina. It is out of the water & blocked up. The boat has 1.5" shafts with 3 bladed props. The strut is original, it was bored out from the 13/8 ". There is a long crack where the bridge meets the hull on the starboard side from the rear side window towards the stern. I can not tell how bad it is. I never saw that before.
The deck is a fiberglass one brought from bertram or the other co.
Small trim tabs, they should be 12 x 30. Small transducer for a 582 depth finder. The front windows have been taken out and the fiberglass job looks to be first class. I did not go on the boat, but the back door was left open and from what I could see it looked clean.
This boat is very similiar to mine, except that I have 315 Yanmars. I thought I knew of all the 31's in Cape May, never saw this one before.
Good Luck
Russ Pagels

Post by Russ Pagels »

Thanks Ed,for the look see, sounds good execpt for that crack,I haven't seen one with one of those before. again thanks...Russ
bob lico

Post by bob lico »

russ don`t worry about that crack.the problem is the stock fbc bertram twist and turn going over any large waves . if you glass the windshield you stop all movement at the front of the bridge now the twist goes to the pillar to boat joint that must be glassed also, so in so many words the entire bridge is one piece with the hull. that crack is fairly easy to repair don`t let that be a deterant but use it as a bargaining chip.
capt.bob lico
bero13010473
Russ Pagels

Post by Russ Pagels »

Thanks for the input Bob,I didn't know that. Does that mean that both pillars would have to be reglassed for strenght?
JP Dalik

Post by JP Dalik »

What type of rub rail?

Painted Aluminum or PVC? Saw one at Holtz maybe 5 years ago that sea foam green color with the rumble sea and a painted aluminum rail, wonder if its the same boat. Not many that color.

Take a good hard look and find out who did the engine install and whether or not it was signed off by Cummins. Then crawl, crawl, crawl to find out how much work you really have. Cape May is close enough if you want a hand going through it I'd be happy to help.
KR

JP
1977 RLDT "CHIMERA"
Rawleigh

Post by Rawleigh »

"Wildly popular . . .". I like that!
Rawleigh
1966 FBC 31
ed c.

Post by ed c. »

Russ, the rudders measure 12", mine are 10" and I have no problems. What really caught my eye after looking at the rudders were the props.The starboard prop has a small bite about taken out of 1 blade about 1.5" long. The port blade has a small bite ready to fall off. One of the Led lights at the stern looks shot. The rail looks good, I don't know about the material.The owner should provide you with the maintence log of the engines and get a good engine survey.
Russ Pagels

Post by Russ Pagels »

Ed,thanks for the info sounds like it's been used a little,I have Pats rudders, and I don't know how many inches they are,It's going to be a long strech my boats on a lift.JP i sent you a PM. thanks every one, I sent Integerty marine a long list of questions....Russ
bob lico

Post by bob lico »

on the inside of the pillar at the point the pillar meets the hull you have three carriage bolts this is the point the pillar must be glassed from inside the engine compartment again no big deal but worth mentioning.the hull and bridge become one piece,
capt.bob lico
bero13010473
JP Dalik

Post by JP Dalik »

No pm yet
KR

JP
1977 RLDT "CHIMERA"
Russ Pagels

Post by Russ Pagels »

JP, sent It again,let me know if you get it...Russ
JP Dalik

Post by JP Dalik »

we cool
KR

JP
1977 RLDT "CHIMERA"
Rumrunner

31 for sale at Integerty Call Tom at Holtz

Post by Rumrunner »

I would call Tom Oakes at Holtz and see if he did the repower and if Len did it. If thats the case you can't go wrong. I think the 109,000 is high. But the motors are the whole issue when it comes to the price. I think Fighting Angel sold for less than that and what was nicer than that boat.

Capt Tom
Capt Tom
Russ Pagels

Post by Russ Pagels »

Tom, I am told that is indeed a Tom Oaks boat. This according to the sales rep at Interegerty marine. and the price is high.I am waiting for more pictures. the rep has been in contact with Tom, he is supposed to be back from Florida today.from the pictures It does not appear to be a total rebuild. thanks for your input..Russ