November Marlin Magazine

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

kipp

November Marlin Magazine

Post by kipp »

Check out article in Nov. Marlin magazine by one of the faithful ,and my son, Richard. I admit -proud Pop! Good story about the return of Venice,La. Also, some of the great fishing we had this season on our 31 "Targeted Species" Good editorial about Venice by Dave Ferrell,too. Faithfully,
Kipp
Tom

Post by Tom »

Just got the Nov issue. Great article by Richard. I would have loved for them to show the Targeted Species though. Also enjoyed the photos in the fluff piece entitled Blue Water Women. Candace Meyer could hurt someone with those things. Also a little background on the owners of TSL on p. 70.-Tom
Viva la Presidente!
Capt. Mike Holmes

Marlin

Post by Capt. Mike Holmes »

Finally got my copy - it was already out on the newsstands. I blame that on Charlie Levine - I had problems with him during his short stint at Sportfishing as an editor.

Great article. Lots of good information, and not a several page ad for our buddy Peace. Richard did good. What Dave Ferrell neglected to mention was that he begged a UVI shirt off of me a few years ago, and confessed he wished like hell he could afford the 31 Bertram to go with it! Dave has fished a bunch of 31's, of course, and appreciates them a lot.
"There is nothing quite so satisfying, as simply messing around in boats."