Annapolis Boat Show

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

John F.

Annapolis Boat Show

Post by John F. »

John D. and I are probably going Friday afternoon. Anybody else?
randall

Post by randall »

take pix if theres anything interesting.
JohnD

Post by JohnD »

I had a great time on Friday afternoon, my friend Jeff and I met up with Doug and John at Pussers for a warm up before walking the docks. It was a chilly and rainy, generally a crappy day for a boat show. I only got on one boat, the Cabo 35 which was nice but at $469k "Boat Show" price I'll keep my ole '72 B35.

It had to be probably one of the worst shows I've been to but the company made up for it and it sure beat an anfternoon at work (not that I know what that is anymore ;). BTW if you ever visit Historic Annapolis, ya just gotta have a Pussers "Pain Killer" they come in levels 1,2&3 of which 3 is the only way to roll.

br,
JohnD
John F.

Post by John F. »

Even with the weather as bad as it was, I had a good time. You may have had 1 painkiller to many, but we also got on the Judge 35. Before you got there, I got on a 22' Grady Seafarer with a single 225 4-stroke--show priced at $78K. That to me is one of the reasons why the boat industry is in trouble. $78K for a decent quality small O/B walkaround.

The vendors at the show looked miserable--bored and wet.
Tony Meola

Post by Tony Meola »

John

The price of that Grady makes those Cummins look more attractive. It's cheaper to repower with diesel than buy new.