The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

CaptPatrick
Founder/Admin
Location: 834 Scott Dr., LLANO, TX 78643 - 325.248.0809 bertram31@bertram31.com

Sharks Balling Bait

Post by CaptPatrick »

Hey Guys,

The baitfish are thick up here at Cape Lookout. I didn't know my cousin's son was shooting video last Thursday (I thought he was taking still photos) so I was running my mouth the whole time. Anyway, it's the thickest baitball I've seen in a while, and the sharks were loving it........

Tommy

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nFYLZV2ek4I&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nFYLZV2ek4I&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Br,

Patrick

Molon labe
AndreF

Post by AndreF »

Reminds me of our Federal Gov't and associated thugs, we're the fish and they're the sharks. Our protests merely sound like water kisses, like mullet...
All that's missing is a net around them (us).

BTW, thanks for the narrative, Captain.

Nice video, thanks again.
I'm not sure but indecision may or may not be my problem.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

1981 FBC BERG1883M81E
mike ohlstein
Site Admin
Location: So many things seem like no-brainers until you run into someone with no brain.

Post by mike ohlstein »

Cape Lookout? Long way from Texas, but maybe right in the path of a hurricane....
Mike
Mean Team Leader
PREDATOR

Burn Oil
Eat Food
1973 FBC 1286 0273-315
CaptPatrick
Founder/Admin
Location: 834 Scott Dr., LLANO, TX 78643 - 325.248.0809 bertram31@bertram31.com

Post by CaptPatrick »

Tommy Drake emailed the link... Tommy is one of the guys talking in the background.
Br,

Patrick

Molon labe
matt ciarpella

Post by matt ciarpella »

I would have been running my mouth over that sight too. Great clip especially with the sound. I really like " can we fish here?"
Matt