Best Boat Ever Built?

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

In Memory of Vicroy

Best Boat Ever Built?

Post by In Memory of Vicroy »

Go check out my post on www.rodnreel.com the reports section in reply to some guy that thinks a Hatt 39 is better than a B31.

Ya'll be gentle, now.......

UV
scot

Post by scot »

Invite him over...he can hang out with Thudddd.
Scot
1969 Bertram 25 "Roly Poly"
she'll float one of these days.. no really it will :-0
thuddddddd

stuff

Post by thuddddddd »

Come on UV it's not "thinks" it's "knows" . Even guys with bad taste know hatt's is better, Tom a tayo is a point in case.
Capt. DQ

Post by Capt. DQ »

I don't know about adopted Hatt people doing all the bashing on the B31 here. It has already been proven which boat is the best. Remember the top (5) vote, Hat's were not there.

DQ
1967 Hull #315-605 FBC ---<*)((((><(
"IN GOD WE TRUST"
'Life may be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well fish'!
thuddddddd

stuff

Post by thuddddddd »

Don't know who's voting doug, same people that screwed the election with our buddy Gore?? hanging chad, didn't understand the ballot?? whatever.
I think for the real skinny you've got to look at the results from the Hatt/Bertram shootouts . Berts manage to win what 2-3 times out of a doz plus get togethers??(don't have the exact # at my finger tips, and I'm to lazy to work, so I'll do what Scott D's friends do and just make up the facts)

thudddddddd

BTW, Scott sorry for throwing you under the bus. And we're landing tue Pm. Let me know what your plans are.
Tom

Post by Tom »

Thuddddddddd, if I had fish within site of the south pass lighthouse and shorter runs, I would probably have a b31. Unfortunately, I have runs of 70-150 nm's off Galveston so need a bigger boat with more fuel. Plus, my wife likes a little more room for the indoor recreation. Don't drag me down with you on this one. I don't hang out in foreign countries with Hatties, just Bertramites. Much more desireable class of people.-Tom a tayo, El Presidente's Minister of Plastic Surgery.
Viva la Presidente!
thuddddddd

stuff

Post by thuddddddd »

You could own 2 RLDT's for what your repower cost. Been told the undesirable gas ones are going really cheep.
Tom

Post by Tom »

Speaking of repower Timmy, I'm almost giddy at the thought of the new 450's. They are pulling the Cat's out Monday at 9 am. Just should have done it a year earlier and without the 16k in 3208 repairs. Another stupid tax paid to THE MAN (aka Land and Sea Marine Services) Bruce would love me.
Viva la Presidente!
thuddddddd

stuff

Post by thuddddddd »

Gonna have to come for a ride, after you get them done. sounds like they'll be just the ticket
Tony Meola

Post by Tony Meola »

Lets not forget, several years ago Marlin Magazine named one of the top ten Sport Fishing Boats of all time. So Boating magazine is not alone. Tony Meola