fishing the big rock

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Russ Pagels

fishing the big rock

Post by Russ Pagels »

Hey I had my first run-in with the man in the blue suit Tuesday, fishing for dolphin on the big rock. Lost him after 30 min on a standup rod with an old 9/0 reel. I don’t know who was more beat up me or the fish, I need more equipment. Does anyone the name of the outfit in Florida that sold reused equipment rods, fighting chairs, they had a web site which I lost, any help would be appreciated
Pete Fallon

Post by Pete Fallon »

Russ.
Just Fishing Consignment is the place Tel ( 561-863-3328) on Route 1 in Lake Park, just north of Riviera Beach. I was in there last week he had a few 130 Internationals, didn't see any 80's. He's open Tuesday thru Saturday. Also had a couple of nice fighting chairs. I'm down in that area at least 3 days a week if you want me to check them out in person.
Terry Frank

Post by Terry Frank »

Russ,

Good deal! What are you looking to buy?

After an ordeal that I'll share with you over a beer or two my overheating is fixed.

br,

Terry
Happy to be here. Happy to be anywhere.

Terry
mike ohlstein
Site Admin
Location: So many things seem like no-brainers until you run into someone with no brain.

Post by mike ohlstein »

I know a certain Thudd who is looking to sell a couple of big rigs, if you want something nice.....

sales@actglass.com
Mike
Mean Team Leader
PREDATOR

Burn Oil
Eat Food
1973 FBC 1286 0273-315
Russ Pagels

Post by Russ Pagels »

Thanks for the come back guys, I was looking for a sailfish fighting chair for a friends boat,the one I fought the 400 lb blue on. Not going to do that again without a chair.Terry glad you fixed your boat what happened? Pete I think thats the one ,do they have a web site? Mike thanks for the info....Russ
Dug

Post by Dug »

Russ,

You can also call JB Tackle in Niantic, CT. Ask for Kyle or Kerry. They always have used equipment in a good range. Tell them I recommended you call.

www.jbtackle.com

Dug